Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I hate that it takes 1 second for Kaveri to flip to- "oh you are not fit to be bahu" taunts to Abhira. UGH

Arey yaar itni tayyariyan ki hai usne superbly but in no time she has started her toxicity.

i hate how if one thing goes wrong then that means everything is crap. why can't it be "it's okay if you got this wrong, but i do see all that you have done well. just keep in mind for next time this doesn't happen." that is how you learn and grow. UGH indeed.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ambajee

oooh.. that’s interesting.. ! So Piya bawri before wedding and if the TRP goes down, woot woot back hug side hug, enough to beat their neighbor Jhanak! smiley36

DKP leaves their options open πŸ˜‚

Seriously Hoping that lead stay together and no baby or separation yet

So many tracks they can use but just gets rid of triangle!

So glad raslela was not a dream!
hope despite Ruhi. Earning brownie points truth that kahnaji came is somehow. Revealed and Dadisa say sorry to ABHIRA

I know that’s asking a lot but UMEED hai! 🀣

Originally posted by: maahi11

I remember only gen 1, it was beautiful that time

it's beautiful on any couple πŸ˜€
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I remember only gen 1, it was beautiful that time

Edited by Visszz - 20 days ago

Word Count: 0

The question is it was successful attempt of kiss or covered all bases, coz it definitely seemed like that, Armaan sa made entire mahaul for it, who would be immune to it

That bg was played in gen 1 completely when Natik and Akshara consummated their marriage

damn I am so confused at this moment 🫀. Not sure SR hua ya nahi. But damn sure makers have plan B. I so wanted abhimaan married😭
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

my man saw abhira and went from mesmerized to i want to devour you in like two seconds 😭

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha πŸ˜‚ haan but kisi ne bola tha bawri piya is only played when sr hotha hai πŸ˜‚ i have not seen kaira shadi se pehle kisi pe bawri piya play hua tha ? πŸ˜‚

advanced generation hi latest mein dikha rahe hi bas

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

he is no longer turtlesa 🐒, he is officially cheetahsa πŸ†...speedy and pounces on what he wants 🀭😏

Edited by Sa7861 - 20 days ago
Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

I remember seeing leena's name in writers list. Kya patha she is writing same track in both πŸ˜‚

So Ab-Ar are going to keep referring to their β€˜almost’ shaadhi repeatedly post leap to ensure validity for the kid born out of wedlock smiley37
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

haha πŸ˜‚ haan but kisi ne bola tha bawri piya is only played when sr hotha hai πŸ˜‚ i have not seen kaira shadi se pehle kisi pe bawri piya play hua tha ? πŸ˜‚

Nai it's played on sr only but otherwise also in romantic scenes..kaira ke liye play hua tha before shadi, I remember ..aisa sa hi sequence tha.