Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

There is a scene in Naagin6 which i recently came across in insta where the FL deliberately pushes her evil mother in law and she falls and then the FL acts like she didn't do anything in front of the ML and be like "mummy ji aap itna kaise gir gaye...gire hue logon ko jaldi se uta dena chahiye"smiley37...armaan's dialogues also reminded me of that...kuch zyada hi gir gayi hai ruhi, utao usse smiley37

yaar...pratha🤣...I am not a fan of naagin but clips of yamini and pratha are always a treat to watch....rolf...smiley37
Edited by Sajini235 - 21 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I loved every scene in today's episode except Abhimaan's.

I just don't understand, the camera angles are so damn bad and the director is intentionally making the scenes funny rather than passionate. The BTS vibe was so different.

I could be wrong here but is that lehenga from AK's first wedding??

Is DKP mad?? Why would Abhira wear AK' wedding dress which she wore for her first wedding?? It doesn't make sense.

I agree on the editing bits - the scene changes were so sudden and the overall editing was super choppy. Their transitions are terrible - yaar they should learn from the BTS channels or our talented Twitter editors - their transitions are so smooth and on point.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree on the editing bits - the scene changes were so sudden and the overall editing was super choppy. Their transitions are terrible - yaar they should learn from the BTS channels or our talented Twitter editors - their transitions are so smooth and on point.

They did not even show their faces side by side. I just don't understand the reason for editing their scenes like this. The TRP audience can't be the reason because other shows has absolutely no problem in that department and they are also doing quite well.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 21 days ago

I have a feeling this Ruhi will find out first about Ab identity but she will delay for her own gainsmiley7

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I loved every scene in today's episode except Abhimaan's.

I just don't understand, the camera angles are so damn bad and the director is intentionally making the scenes funny rather than passionate. The BTS vibe was so different.

I could be wrong here but is that lehenga from AK's first wedding??

If true,Is DKP out of his mind?? Why would Abhira wear AK' wedding dress which she wore for her first wedding?? It doesn't make sense, and it's so damn weird.

@bold Totally abhimaan scene was so rushed. Camera angle was worse….. also they chop french kiss part🙄