Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Why didn't the guests ask her" Hume pata hain, isi se toh armaan ka divorce hua tha, humne tv mein dekha hain, phir se kyun introduce karna "smiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 20 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Isne pehle Arohi ko mara, phir akshara ki zindagi nark ki, phir Arman ke liye apni self respect ki bali chadhayi, Rohit ki zindagi barbad ki aur ab married hote hue bhi lusting on her jeth and making jethani anxious. Aur phir sochti hai galat kyu ho raha hai uske sath. Dusron ke sath galat karoge to galat he hoga na.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Isne pehle Arohi ko mara, phir akshara ki zindagi nark ki, phir Arman ke liye apni self respect ki bali chadhayi, Rohit ki zindagi barbad ki aur ab married hote hue bhi lusting on her jeth and making jethani anxious. Aur phir sochti hai galat kyu ho raha hai uske sath. Dusron ke sath galat karoge to galat he hoga na.

Irony, 2 week pehle khud hi bol rahi thi ke ab villian banegi aur aaj ro rahi ke uske saath galat hota hain πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chachi aa ne to dil hi le liya aaj.... Today's episode dedicated to Wonderful chachisa

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

A picture without that particular someoneπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1827522926670967128

Best part was they did not even wait for roohi. Not even her husband

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: abagree

Chachi aa ne to dil hi le liya aaj.... Today's episode dedicated to Wonderful chachisa

I hope Chachi Sa keep supporting Abhira even when Abhiman will separate. I hope it won't turn Imlie way, waise I dont think it will as Rohit is alive. They can't show Ruhi spiking Arman's drink while Rohit is alive. 🀒

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I want a track focused on mannu meenu with abhira armaan helping them.

Madhav vidya ka track frequently aata hain, kajal phuphz pe bhi focus rehta hain, mannu meenu hamesha bg mein rehte hain, especially mannu

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Guys what do you think it's heading towards:-

1- Abhiman married and Ruhi accepts Rohit, the he dies and blame comes on Abhira.

2- Rohit dies on their wedding day and abhira is blamed, ruhi is fake crying. Abhira is thrown out and Arman marries Ruhi in guilt.

3- Abhiman consummates a day or two before marriage but then Rohit dies and blame comes on Abhira. She is thrown out. Leap happens, Ruham in loveless marriage and Abhira with her kid alone or with accha admi.

Kya lagta hai kya hoga? Kyunki DKP kuch normal dikha de ye unki fitrat nahi hai 🀣

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want a track focused on mannu meenu with abhira armaan helping them.

Madhav vidya ka track frequently aata hain, kajal phuphz pe bhi focus rehta hain, mannu meenu hamesha bg mein rehte hain, especially mannu

I wanna see flashback love story of Madhav and Arman's mom. What if she is still alive and accha admi is her beta and half brother of Arman 😈

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

I wanna see flashback love story of Madhav and Arman's mom. What if she is still alive and accha admi is her beta and half brother of Arman 😈

As of now, I don't want accha aadmi. Like abhira says, armaan may not be perfect but still is her perfect life partner.

Apart from that i too want shivani' s past revelation so that sautela tag is removed from armaan's life & the blame that his mumma is no more because of him