Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

And the fun part is the ring shines so bright ki led bulbs bhi sharma jaye but dumbass poddars ke palle kuch nahi parta. And madhav should be immediately stripped off from his position, yehi haal hai police walon ka tabhi country mein jahan yahan crime ho rhe haismiley7

Please itna bada ghar but kabhi bhi, koi bhi ghus aata hai. They do not even have a security system at the gate, phir 1 crore ka jewelry liye phirtey hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Even they gonna ask Abhira beta tumne kyu nhi bataya we had thieves in the house. Next time poddar home m aa jaate toh 🤣.

These sisters lacking good decision making powers😂

They better use their money to hire some strong and competent guards for their main door. Better place some alarms in the house. Lawyers and police walon ko ye hidayat audience ko deni par rhi hai, matlab kya hi bole?smiley36

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Kitchen scene was funny like audience can hear the ring but chachisa and vidya didn't hear it lol.

Bold: Itna dimag hota toh ab tak woh love on hi na kr jaati, armaan ko ring waapas krne ki jagah she should had paid off the loans 😒.

Already cringing when Poddar gonna know they have a chor bahu, who steals 1 cr ring 🤣🤣. She stole in a home of lawyers and police officer. Ruru have lost her decision making capabilities. 🥲

Akshu time I remember kairav and vansh lost the ring, arohi lost the wedding lehnga but that time it wasn't her fault I actually felt bad for her that time.😕

till now gadbads were done in shadi unknowingly. Ruhi will flip if caught saying I saw gunde and saved this with me. Dadi will say you are best jimmedaar bahu. Rohit will hug her ru meri jaan tumne bahut acha kiya bhabhi ko raksha karke🤣🤣 ruhis khaands are jana tha Japan pahunch gaye cheen🤣🤣 what all she does will be plus to abhimaan🤣 and she will give gold covering.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey woh save kar rahi hi abhira ko ring Rohit ne bola na abhira ke sath ache raho. Kuch boldegi aise hi yahi pe mila karke 🤣

I know girl. This Ruhi is not getting exposed so soon. She will definitely plan on getting the real to dadisa and then dadi will lead the drama🙄. But atleast for few moments she will freak out😆

Originally posted by: Krinya

Aisi koi problem nai jiske solution abhira Nai nikal saktismiley14

There abhira 😭 ruhi ki chindi planning bhi handle nai kar sakti

Solution nikalna aata hai use but Ruhi ki cartoon giri itni wahiyat hai ki normal logon ko analyse krne mein time lagta hai. Once, she get to know fir uski mast watt lagaegismiley36
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I could literally hear ring in cooker when Ru and chachi were fighting. Cmon how can they miss that. 😆

Exactly I also thought this...Clearly sound aa rah dha...But how can she hold it on full day in her hand.smiley37...May be end time pe Rohit kuch karega ...It's not like he is super intelligent, but he unintentionally always put water in Ruhi's plan...

Edited by Visszz - 25 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

till now gadbads were done in shadi unknowingly. Ruhi will flip if caught saying I saw gunde and saved this with me. Dadi will say you are best jimmedaar bahu. Rohit will hug her ru meri jaan tumne bahut acha kiya bhabhi ko raksha karke🤣🤣 ruhis khaands are jana tha Japan pahunch gaye cheen🤣🤣 what all she does will be plus to abhimaan🤣 and she will give gold covering.

Let's see how this one turns out to be.

Thu thu!! Ruhi 🤮 or

wah wah!!! Ruhi.😍🥰

Kuch toh drama ho, kalesh ho 🤣

Originally posted by: Visszz

Exactly I was thinking this...Clearly sound aa rah dha...But how can she hold it on full day in her hand.smiley37...May be end time pe Rohit kuch karega ...It's not like he is super intelligent, but he unintentionally always put water in Ruhi's plan...

I hope Ro Ru ke pilan i mean plan ki waat laga de 🤣
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

What a sachi achi bachi hai Roohi! She lusts after her jeth when with husband.. She does not help when thieves are attacking someone.. She steals the engagement ring to stop the engagement of her jeth.. such a nice family girl! Kaveri must be proud of her bahu!! Thank god Armaan got another ring to get engaged otherwise if they used the same ring, since she was holding the ring, Roohi will believe she got engaged to Armaan..

if makers want to keep showing Roohi doing such cheap acts to stop wedding and throw Abhira out, please make Abhira hate Roohi and never show any sister bond or make her sacrifice anything for this witch.. if any sacrifice has to be done, it has to be Roohi.. if anyone has to leave, it’s Roohi.. if you want a victim for white day, pick Roohi.. it will be a payback for all she and her mother has done to Abhira and her mother..

Edited by Why_though - 25 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

anxiety is no joke. you lose appetite, your self-esteem becomes low, you are in a constant state of worry and fear, you feel alone, you think you are not worthy, and so much more. she already said today that she doesn't deserve armaan. today's episode was a trigger episode for me. i didn't even watch it completely and i still felt her anxiety seeping through my screen.