Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

My WU-

Kaveri is humming and decorating a gift hamper for toxic BAA who is muh boli behen of Kaveris dead husband. PH folks are watching her in shock.

Anu aunty has gone to visit Goenkas.

the moment of Abhira saying ILU and Armaan teasing Abhira saying Raksha bandhan par Valentines manana hai tumhe is too cute!!!

Kaveri is looking like a cartoon today- the way she is behaving with BAA. OMG. PH ke muh khule hai seeing Kaveri being so extra with Baa. Baa is calling Kaveri as "bubbly". and she is doing full on nautanki today. Kaveri threatens Abhira not to talk about name change stuff. Armaan notices that Abhira is stressed. Abhira is so upset about this name issue.

Abhira tries to ask Armaan about what he thinks of name change by bringing it up in a subtle way randomly. but he speaks of #Abhimaan being very special for him and kisses her. Awwle!!!

Abhira helps Kaveri out because chef is not coming and she says she will help. she gets Anu aunty to be the caterer. But vanraj and baa are pissed to see Anu aunty. Armaan is so happy to see Abhira arrange a solution for everything with her jugaad. Vanraj taunts Anu aunty. Anu aunty ignores him and walks off to kitchen.

Kaveri goes from being relieved at caterer being arranged to being pissed at Abhira for inviting Anu aunty once she realizes Anu aunty is hated by the Shahs.

Armaan comes to romance Abhira in kitchen without realizing Anu aunty is there. lol. this guy keeps getting caught doing PDA in front of dadi umar ke log.

Ruhi comes to taunt Abhira in front of Anu aunty and there's a throw away line about "behenon " ke tarah lad rahi hai. what nonsense. behen doesnt spew venom like Ruhi does.

Abhira's stress about name change issue makes her cry and she reveals to Anu aunty. Abhira says she loves Armaan but also her name because its a combination of her parents names. And she vents to Anu aunty. Anu says dont change your name against your wish.

Anu makes her point regarding name change by calling ghevar as kachori , when Kaveri corrects her she says you didnt want to change pakvaan ka naam but you wanted to change insaan ka naam. Armaan looks shocked by the revelation. Anu requests Kaveri not to change Abhira's name. Armaan confronts Kaveri and Kaveri gets angry. Kaveri yells at Anu aunty and she taunts her back saying unchi awaaz seh galat sahi nahi hojayega. Abhira says all I have left of my parents is my name. Abhira requests her not to change name and says you anyway call me "Ae ladki". Armaan says pyaar ka rule hai to love everything about that person. Armaan says I love everything about her. He says he will also change his name if Abhira is forced to change hers.

Kaveri taunts Anu aunty a lot about her being cause of barbaadi. Anu replies back and Abhira supports her. there is a mini bhashan about women always being forced to change and act "mahaan" . Abhira says she doesnt want to be a pratima and speaks up for her self respect. Armaan and chorus gang give applause for the speech. LOL.

And then song dance happens. usi beech mein rakhi tying also happens. Anu forces Ruhi Abhira to tie rakhi too. both bina manseh do the ritual because anu forces.

Abhimaan do a cute dance with other jodis. dream sequence mein Anuj enters.

precap nahi hai aaj.

Edited by Pinecone - 28 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

matlab 1 hr maa torture????

lol. its not too bad.

Pinecone thumbnail

looks like raksha bandhan isnt fully over. lets hope theres a sweet scene of Abhira with chorus gang .

Originally posted by: Pinecone

My WU-

Kaveri is humming and decorating a gift hamper for toxic BAA who is muh boli behen of Kaveris dead husband. PH folks are watching her in shock.

Anu aunty has gone to visit Goenkas.

the moment of Abhira saying ILU and Armaan teasing Abhira saying Raksha bandhan par Valentines manana hai tumhe is too cute!!!

Kaveri is looking like a cartoon today- the way she is behaving with BAA. OMG. PH ke muh khule hai seeing Kaveri being so extra with Baa. Baa is calling Kaveri as "bubbly". and she is doing full on nautanki today. Kaveri threatens Abhira not to talk about name change stuff. Armaan notices that Abhira is stressed. Abhira is so upset about this name issue.

Abhira tries to ask Armaan about what he thinks of name change by bringing it up in a subtle way randomly. but he speaks of #Abhimaan being very special for him and kisses her. Awwle!!!

Abhira helps Kaveri out because chef is not coming and she says she will help. she gets Anu aunty to be the caterer. But vanraj and baa are pissed to see Anu aunty. Armaan is so happy to see Abhira arrange a solution for everything with her jugaad. Vanraj taunts Anu aunty. Anu aunty ignores him and walks off to kitchen.

Kaveri goes from being relieved at caterer being arranged to being pissed at Abhira for inviting Anu aunty once she realizes Anu aunty is hated by the Shahs.

Armaan comes to romance Abhira in kitchen without realizing Anu aunty is there. lol. this guy keeps getting caught doing PDA in front of dadi umar ke log.

Ruhi comes to taunt Abhira in front of Anu aunty and there's a throw away line about "behenon " ke tarah lad rahi hai. what nonsense. behen doesnt spew venom like Ruhi does.

Abhira's stress about name change issue makes her cry and she reveals to Anu aunty. Abhira says she loves Armaan but also her name because its a combination of her parents names. And she vents to Anu aunty. Anu says dont change your name against your wish.

Anu makes her point regarding name change by calling ghevar as kachori , when Kaveri corrects her she says you didnt want to change pakvaan ka naam but you wanted to change insaan ka naam. Armaan looks shocked by the revelation. Anu requests Kaveri not to change Abhira's name. Armaan confronts Kaveri and Kaveri gets angry. Kaveri yells at Anu aunty and she taunts her back saying unchi awaaz seh galat sahi nahi hojayega. Abhira says all I have left of my parents is my name. Abhira requests her not to change name and says you anyway call me "Ae ladki". Armaan says pyaar ka rule hai to love everything about that person. Armaan says I love everything about her. He says he will also change his name if Abhira is forced to change hers.

Kaveri taunts Anu aunty a lot about her being cause of barbaadi. Anu replies back and Abhira supports her. there is a mini bhashan about women always being forced to change and act "mahaan" . Abhira says she doesnt want to be a pratima and speaks up for her self respect. Armaan and chorus gang give applause for the speech. LOL.

And then song dance happens. usi beech mein rakhi tying also happens. Anu forces Ruhi Abhira to tie rakhi too. both bina manseh do the ritual because anu forces.

Abhimaan do a cute dance with other jodis. dream sequence mein Anuj enters.

precap nahi hai aaj.

WU is enough, can't tolerate anu aunty's mahaan antics with kaveri's ott shrill shouting.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vanraj will always be a piece a s*it making himself a victim, talking about what Maa did, leaving out his years of cheating. Then 2nd wife who also cheated on him smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Gooddays

Abhimaan scene aaya kuchsmiley19

Yes two small cute back hugs and the best was Ar standing up against Ab name change and said he will change his as well❀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sooooooo as someone who gets an headache by listening to anupama, how many mins of the episode should I find tolerable?

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan standing up for abhira by saying he will change his name too bc if there is no abhira, then there is no armaan was incredible to watch. YOU GO ARMAAN!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

This time also nobody will get to know that this filthy idea of name change was of Ruhi's!!! Why they never show this girl getting punished for her evil kartoots? All her planning, plotting and manipulations are always left unnoticed by others.
I am glad name change drama is hopefully over πŸ™„ ….. like the fact Ab mention why her name is important.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Sooooooo as someone who gets an headache by listening to anupama, how many mins of the episode should I find tolerable?

i'm the same way! i can't stand that show with all the bashaans and yelling matches. i personally finished the 1 hour episode in 20 mins lol. tbh i watch only for abhimaan anyways so i FF'd a little extra. πŸ˜…