Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She is so silly. Like woman they were literally ready to elope a day ago. But sure some stupid name change thing will have them breakup smiley39

Man I still can't get over how stupid she is - bechari her doctor mom and dad would turn over their grave seeing just how dumb of a daughter they birthed (well also the dumbness ka shrey goes to the vampire Goenka fam as well, but you get the picture)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Arman Abhira Sharma 🤣😂👏🤌 Brilliant

If going by Virats pattern it will be Armaan Poddar Sharma.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AGREED ! these little scenes can be so poignant … who is the TRP audience that doesn’t see the value in these types of scenes

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No waya man in a blue shirt is laughing with the words laugh out loud below him

you can't be serious the one that had Virat changing his name to Virat Chavan Joshi smiley44

Man I can imagine Ruhi & KP's face when Armaan declares himself to be Armaan Abhira sharma smiley37smiley37

I am convinced makers are sailing two boats with Ru character…… if trp doomed then ww her…… if stable then keeping showing her 2 rs kaands……. I mean seriously bhadakoing dadi for name change? Kuch aur track nahi mila….. borefest😠

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

If going by Virats pattern it will be Armaan Poddar Sharma.

I so wish Ar standup against this name change crap and actually suggest he would change his name….. fir dadisa line pe aayegi😆
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

*sorry for the late update. i was finally able to watch it online somewhere else*
1. ruhi comes to dadisa about getting abhira's name changed and dadisa maybe considering it.
2. the poddar family are dance practicing and abhira can see from the window of the outhouse. abhira is sad that she doesn't have any family to represent her side in the shaadi and asks MG if he could come on her side.
3. abhira-armaan have a cute scene at the courthouse where he sends her a smiley face kachori and she then sends him a coffee with two hearts in it.
4.episode ends where armaan tells her their engagement date is fixed and the family tells them they need to pick out rings. abhira is worried about not having enough money to spend on the shaadi.
precap: same for raksha bandhan special

Edited by Sa7861 - a month ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I so wish Ar standup against this name change crap and actually suggest he would change his name….. fir dadisa line pe aayegi😆

How about Princess Consuela Bananhammock and Crap Bag (Friends reference) 😂🤣

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I knew this financial thing would come up. Natural that Ab would be stressed about it. And fear being taunted as gold digger again if she gets lavish wedding with zero contri.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is some real issue with pacing of episodes. They rush some and then they really drag some others. How long was Kv- Ruhi conversation today just for planting the name change idea. Ab-MG scenes are normally good, but today it didn't hit it off for me. Neither did the OH scene make much sense.