Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi is shown tooooo desperate and unhinged. Which is making me think she will get exposed and then white washed with her mental illness.

even if exposed fayda kya hi. None will trust her back. Already all r in doubts.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Okay kaveri was talking about a ladder sitting outside the house. SO DOES ABHIRA USE IT TO ENTER ARMAAN'S ROOM. smiley22

she observed what all they did it seems and tested their patience. Her lecture is perfect for a shadi to hold riste instead of running away and leaving family. Ruhi listened everything but can't get on head anything. She will get another class it seems πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tum log Ruhi ko itna underestimate maat karo. She is making a 10 step plan that depends on the mood of 10 different people as we speak smiley42

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

even if exposed fayda kya hi. None will trust her back. Already all r in doubts.

MG Ab and Manisha already know her truth. Today even surekha was giving her looks. Bas Ro pagal ko hi kich samj nahi raha.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Tum log Ruhi ko itna underestimate maat karo. She is making a 10 step plan that depends on the mood of 10 different people as we speak smiley42

Naa. I think uska bharosa uth Gaya Hai humans pe se.. she's now going to use 10 different occasions/situations/things instead... Dekh lena uska progression!!! smiley42

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kv explained the real reason of agreeing to the marriage. "Abhira ab ghar mein aa sakti hai". She is just plain tired of conducting the round tables and court kacheri from the portico.. πŸ˜ƒ

For a change I liked KP lecturing about shaadi and how you can’t like someone instantly. I like the fact she was clear enough what Ab should expect from her and vice versa.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kv explained the real reason of agreeing to the marriage. "Abhira ab ghar mein aa sakti hai". She is just plain tired of conducting the round tables and court kacheri from the portico.. πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan ghar main bas guest appearance deta jain smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For a change I liked KP lecturing about shaadi and how you can’t like someone instantly. I like the fact she was clear enough what Ab should expect from her and vice versa.

What she said was actually quite likeable.. but considering it was she who was saying it after being plain vile these past few days not just with Abhira but also with Armaan just took the intended effect of those dialogues for me..

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MG looked real impressed with Kv todaysmiley16