Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Spoilers have been all over the place, not all of it trustworthy. Considering her reactions today, I really do not think ruhi had to do anything with the reports. smiley24

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1835488766196322328?s=19

The 'apney praaye huye' choreography was a choice cause kaunse apney? smiley37 surekha was just here for the vibes.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1835488766196322328?s=19

The 'apney praaye huye' choreography was a choice cause kaunse apney? smiley37 surekha was just here for the vibes.

Entire song was beautifully shot, Surekha is not evil as Swarna , She always loved Akshara and shown melting down for Abhira in btwn too , especially when Abhira went home when MG was not well. IK it still looking weird she is dancing and being happy even after Ruhi taunted her, without IR MG taking Abhira to GV makes no sense too. They should actually bring Kairav and Muskan with their kids if they really want those vibes.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I don’t understand. So dhongi Buddha remembered Abhimanyu’s in a flashback yet still hasn’t wondered where he and Abhir are smiley25

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They’re setting things up for Ghum 1 surrogacy track I feel hence all this drama..

Ghum wasn't this sloppy and if the report is fake like 900 spoiler reported then how will the surrogacy track work smiley36 Romit Raj talking about stuff happening in Dec. DKP you have one damn job with this infertile track. This track should be close to perfect, since you done this track with all the FL or supporting female characters that too after marriage how you manage to screw this up.is beyond me smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

They are least bother what they telecasted in Gen 3. It still amazes me MG is happily dancing without once remembering Abhir forget Abhimanyu. Matlab no head tail kuch bhi chal raha haismiley3

he remembered Kaira and abhira couples mehendi today two bits shown happily and kept abhimaan hands together next 😜 selective remembrance abhimanyu yaad agaya uska ladka nahi 😂

20240916_071500-COLLAGE.jpg

Mods...these two bits are shown in today's episode through Manish in that mehendi dance.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1835488766196322328?t=Evh-5Godj31h7vqN5GmLXA&s=19

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Spoilers have been all over the place, not all of it trustworthy. Considering her reactions today, I really do not think ruhi had to do anything with the reports. smiley24

Every one cannot be false. All actors Ropu, Sam, Sachin plus spoilers all saying it's roohis kaand.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t understand. So dhongi Buddha remembered Abhimanyu’s in a flashback yet still hasn’t wondered where he and Abhir are smiley25

what a mehendi pic 🥰Screenshot_2024-09-16-06-48-18-182_com.instagram.android~2.jpg
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yay, someone agrees with me. I feel the spoiler were still saying that Ruhi is behind everyone knowing and that is the kaand, lekin report is true.

My only hope - the condition is treatable, jo baad main saamne aayega

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I thought Abhimanyu was married to Aarohi according to ManiShahi so how did he remember AbhiRa’s mehendi smiley25