Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So maybe this gen they are going cancel first boy second girl concept. Today the talk was all about baby girl. The pink shoes and girl dress. Wese bhi they have completely erased abhir. I knew this gen won’t be like the previous ones. Ab and Ruhi both will have daughters who will create kalesh in gen 5.

Today baby queen said if baby comes earlier than they planened still they will accept it as blessings🤦‍♀️.. 23-24 mein logon ke padai nahi pure hote and madam ne toh bache ki planning bhi karli… like I said ab is exceptionally ambitious and career oriented girl jo apne ma ka Sapna pura karna chahti hai🤣🤣

My KP says Ar will be adamant on marrying ab despite knowing she can’t be a mother. shaadi ke agle din hi Rohit ka patta katega. White day repeat and ab will leave and will find out she is preg and just like her mother decides to take revenge on Armaan.. Ruhi ko beti Rohit se hoga ya after his death family will force him to marry her and he will obey🤭

Bas jald kuch kalesh ho and forum mein maza aaye.. it’s getting super boring these days.😂😅

abheera threw stuff so it's unknowingly done gone kid or false alarm first later confirms. Ruro ki beti hogi and raised in poddars. He won't die immediately. Time is there. Manish is the big kalesh he is destroying everything for ruhi.

Originally posted by: viji2111

He can handle one relationship at a time. Current one is Abhira so everyone else is conveniently forgotten.

exactly we saw from 3 generations he will hold one and throw another easily. He will flip in a second when he has to hold another one.
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

MG kyu karegi?Ruhi unki "bachi" hain.That bachi for whom he threw all other bachas and bachis of him his life.Ruhi may kill Abhira but he won't do anything to Ruhi like he did with Akshara.

Edited by elizamerin - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

woh suite boot main shayaf A A hai 😂

it total cleaning through destiny rain they showed which is equal to mujhe kuch nahi chahiye 😛. Ar is in confused and blank state next in precap third tara wishes of him. 😂😂

I didnt like the whole fam planning discussion part. Abhira is too young for all these. May be its just a build up for upcoming infertility track. To show us that Ar-Ab will be equally devastated by that news.. Or else Ab may face next allegation- Areyy Ab ko baccha chahiye hain nahi thi, tho itna drama kyu kar rahi hain🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Writer ki jai ho🙌🙌

Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Phirse wahi galti kiya apne smiley36

Today the story had a Deja vu vibe .. jaise meine exact episode 2 .5 saal pehle dekha .

These serials have made me so superstitious…

now I feel you should not start doing things from before..

don’t start counting chickens before they are hatched

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Manish budda deserves cliff from Mount Everest not just for being a darti ka bhoj and increasing Ruhi’s insecurities but for once this dumbo didn’t think about abhir and Abhimanyu? When ab told about her parents and being orphan, why didn’t he think of buddy and abhi?😡 I genuinely want a tadpofied maut for this fossil..

manish with his deeds chose abheera and raised ruhis insecurity more and riled Rohit insecurity on ruhi for armaan and abheera. Next in bts abheera is insecure on ruhi with arman. If any unforeseen incident happens for ruhi Or Rohit, who is responsible for that manish Or the situations shown . Let ruhis side family come and hold her next as it's all Goenkas nonsense going on.

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I thought earlier before Armaan Abhira divorce Rohit will come oneday and expose Armaan and Ruhi and Ruhi ki ummeedon par pani phiregi.But Ab tho Rohit aagaya just to increase one more blind support system for Ruhi .Ruhi koi witch hain kya koi bhi dekhegi ,they will come under her influence?

Edited by elizamerin - 3 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol Vidya doing Tu toh meri beti hain today just to drop her like a hot potato tomorrowsmiley39

So you're saying that there's a possibilities that Vidya is a flipper smiley36

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I thought earlier before Armaan Abhira divorce Rohit will come oneday and expose Armaan and Ruhi and Ruhi ki ummeedon par pani phiregi.But Ab tho Rohit aagaya just to increase one more blind support system for Ruhi .Ruhi koi witch hain kya koi bhi dekhegi ,they will come under her influence?

Iss bat ki shukr manavo ki Ar sa witch ki influence se filhaal tho bach gayi😂😂... Aage ki bachake rehna bhagawanji🙏🙏🙏😅