Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Aur karo PDA. He was trying to kiss her in front of kaveri in that dhabba yesterday, toh woh sochegi bhi kya smiley37

Oh pls - I am 100% sure Dadisa got a front row seat for that mole finding exercise - Usko toh shaq hona hi thasmiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Tears are good for the skin. Shaddi k din chamakna hain na dono ko smiley16

Also, I need to watch them get seperation anxiety just by living in different homes smiley36

Agree 100% - we all are sadists coz Armaan sa is such a pretty crier.

Also we needed a break from all the goody goody romance

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ho gayi. Armaan-Abhira ki shaadi ruk gayi

Precap shows that everyone will learn about infertility on Mehendi or whatever function is next. Manish drags ABhira out

Abhira has a monologue that Humari love story ka the end ho gaya Armaan

Mubarak ho to all those who wanted it get postponed

Am looking fwd for their separation before marriage , chota hi sahi separation ,anxiety and both caring for each other than caring for Dadi’s dance and maa sa ka feelings. Armaan will go from the window chup chup ke to meet Abhira, will get gaali from MGsmiley36 . Chalo I love how DKp never disappoints with most of our theories, rona dhona chod ke,

And Armaan saying “WAISE KUCH NAHI HUA DADISA “ smiley37 DKP never disappoints to disappoint , many wants to see Abhria pregnant before marriage, Maine bhola Abhira Ruhi Birla thodi hai , bechara Armaan ko ek kiss keliye itna setup karna pada. Dadisa ka bhi soch bahut ghatiya hai 😂 Sam**** , Armaan’s performance in the bed and suggestions to take tablets smiley37

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1834764184535388485

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kaveri and all here who wanted or thought Abhira Akshu ki beti was another Jhanak in the making. And have quickie smiley7

Like my Armaan za is man to be rush and come with his hair and clothes still intact. He did all for real kiss and no disturbance, so mad people doubted my Boo smiley42

Agree 100% - jis din Armaan sa decides to go all the way (after shaadi hopefully) it will be a night long exercise where Abhira isnt coming out anytime soonsmiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kaveri and all here who wanted or thought Abhira Akshu ki beti was another Jhanak in the making. And have quickie smiley7

Like my Armaan za is man to be rush and come with his hair and clothes still intact. He did all for real kiss and no disturbance, so mad people doubted my Boo smiley42

I love how DKP enjoy giving moye moye moments smiley42 . Akshara Sharma ki beti Abhira is not that shameless Jhanak ,or Ruhi Birla. Lo pregnant Abhira running away from the marriage, Akshara apni beti ko jyada paise nahi Diye ho but she gave morals, courage n self respect .And Abhira will never forget them. And DKP is not that Gahtiya ki he shows leads having s** on the day of pooja and that too on Krishanastami. Neeche pooja aur upar sam**** smiley11 ghatiya.

Anyway am happy they r finally getting separated . Yeh dono bahuth chiapak rahe hai , let them cry for each other than crying for others .smiley15Aab Gavar Dadi yeh sabh sochna bandh karegi, Becahara Armaan ko SR keliye kya kya karna padega 😂 and the way he said KYA smiley37

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oh pls - I am 100% sure Dadisa got a front row seat for that mole finding exercise - Usko toh shaq hona hi thasmiley37

I am also pretty sure it was kaveris bed that armaan dragged somewhere for janmashtami to make out on. This is one revenge kaveri deserved to take by scandalizing him. I'll give her that smiley37smiley37

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Agree 100% - jis din Armaan sa decides to go all the way (after shaadi hopefully) it will be a night long exercise where Abhira isnt coming out anytime soonsmiley37

Just hope SR is not in Poddar House!

Honeymoon somewhere nice and where there are no disturbances of any kind!

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Just hope SR is not in Poddar House!

Honeymoon somewhere nice and where there are no disturbances of any kind!

Mauritius mein shooting hogi 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The precap got

Celebrate Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

Ru ji yeh hai tumhare aakhiree mauka, to get Armaan za.

Don't disappoint me now go haasil your umeed pyaar.

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ho gayi. Armaan-Abhira ki shaadi ruk gayi

Precap shows that everyone will learn about infertility on Mehendi or whatever function is next. Manish drags ABhira out

Abhira has a monologue that Humari love story ka the end ho gaya Armaan

Mubarak ho to all those who wanted it get postponed

Honestly as much as I love AA together, I also wanted it it stop for sometime.. Bahut huva lovey dovey moments, ab mujhe thoda thadap bhi dekhna.. And today ek baat confirm hogaya na- Abhimaan didnt do itsmiley36smiley36smiley36