Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

The whole Phuphsa Mannu Kaveri Kaju bit was such fun. Kinda liked it more than the abhimaan act. With all my love for RP and Sam, dance ain't their thing 🙊🙊🙊smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

fufu dances so nicely why can't he be like this 24/7 😍

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

fufu dances so nicely why can't he be like this 24/7 😍

aapne kahan dekh liya episode?

Abherra got tummy pain on its own and went . She got sardard and light chakkar too. Arman gave lassi to her not ruhi. Ruhi got sardard again and rohit gave her tablet. Rohit looked at ruhi when she felt crying manish hugging abheera. Swarna hugged her when she took tablet said she came for ruhi not abheera ar sangeet. Manish told ruhi regarding childhood butterfly clip and ruhi burnt a clip in anger. Ruhis words to manish mere paas family thi rehne ke liye aur muskurane ke liye jab choti thi. So butterfly reference is child ruhi having biggg family and love. Will they get birlas either manjari with shivu and hook charu there 😛

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Pet dard induced nahi hai by external stuff?? smiley22

Episode main toh dikha nahi, unless Ru mada had done something b4. But by the looks of it it looks like something she has been suffering for since some time and ignoring

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you for the WU. look forward to catching the fun soon! :)

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The whole Phuphsa Mannu Kaveri Kaju bit was such fun. Kinda liked it more than the abhimaan act. With all my love for RP and Sam, dance ain't their thing 🙊🙊🙊smiley37

I agree 💯 - which was why we all were afraid of their Sangeet. Also remember, we have 6 more dances to go smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree 💯 - which was why we all were afraid of their Sangeet. Also remember, we have 6 more dances to go smiley36

Mujhe toh kaveri and manish ka dance dekhna hai.smiley37 That was my most anticipated one after cutie phuphasa smiley42

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Today's episode finally had some wedding vibes save for ruhi's general annoying presence. And thats the reason I need her to get exposed soon, cause otherwise every event turns into a headache. smiley44

Agree 💯. Aaj pure wedding vibes aa rahe the from everyone all around

Ruhi's sardard is our all bad vibes combined giving her what she has been giving us since time immemorial 🤣🤣