Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

From where this abhira can't become a mom thing came? What rubbish ? Here I am waiting to see abhira's hatred for gks and these pathetic makers are showing this 🤬🤬🤬... wtf....

so i had seen the precap earlier today on twitter and i was so utterly pissed off. what kind of marriage track is this?! part of me even wonders if this marriage is gonna happen now. istg if they don't fix this by saying the doctors accidentally mixed up the reports or something, then i will lose my gosh darn mind and stop watching the show. i was dealing with the storylines bc i love abhimaan as well as the actors that portray them so much, but now this is crossing that line. abhira has only been suffering ever since she came to PH. there is not been a second where she can breathe without someone bringing her down. enough is enough. i am so so so so mad right now. ruined my whole day.

Edited by Sa7861 - 9 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Whatsup with chachisa? Bas warning hi dete rahogi? Its action time chachisa please show your talent😎 and pleaseeeee no behen jaap🙏

Ya I really hope Manisha will collect saboot ! She is so useless despite seeing how zehreeli Ruhi is

I am sure dadisa will try to find why MG is acting so protective about Ab and she will actually messed the whole IR🙄

Sajini235 thumbnail
Okay, can someone confirm about this infertility track which is said to be in today's precap? If its true, then I am done with this show🤬🤬🤬. Coz I am 100% sure that now flip mata will flip and lusty and kv will make things unbearable for abhira. Then, at the end her mahaan genes will active amd she will backout and leave from marriage for armaan as she can't become a mother. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Precap dekh ke mujhe bhaut tez hasi aa yismiley36

Abhira falls down because of headache shayad and doctor says maa nhi ban sakti.

Arey jab shaadi hui he nhi, toh voh kaise maa ban jayegi without intercourse smiley44

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

They have made her look so lachaar and bechaari. It’s boring to see her crying in every episode. I have started watching No Gain No Love kdrama now ;-;

K dramas are thousand times better than these craps...

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya I really hope Manisha will collect saboot ! She is so useless despite seeing how zehreeli Ruhi is

Chachi should actually do tell dadisa about ring chori even though she doesn’t have saboot. Atleast dadisa will get alert and divert some attention on Ru🤷🏻‍♀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

COLLAR PAKKADD smiley37 manish goenka unironically has my one of my favorite rishta bgm

Pinecone thumbnail

and even if MG bought a bunch of stuff for Poddars as Abhiras maayka, technically it is also Ruhi's sasural. So he is doing all this gifting for Poddars, not just for Abhira but also as Ruhi's PNanu. He should have said that in response. that he feels connect with Abhira but what he is doing is not for Abhira alone, afterall his zeher ugalne waali parpoti is also PH ki bahu only.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Whatsup with chachisa? Bas warning hi dete rahogi? Its action time chachisa please show your talent😎 and pleaseeeee no behen jaap🙏

Reminds me how Gopi Bahu would always give endless chaitauoi’s to Radha.

This Manisha all talks but no action. Himmat hai to Didi ko expose kado na??