Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

WTF is the point of people like VM, chacha-chachi etc? they just stand and obey Kaveri's orders

Clearly she is being made to feel small, being insulted for not having a family, they are attacking her swabhimaan knowing she doesnt like it when her parents are called names or she is called inadequate in any way

This behaviour is so unbecoming of all the so called "elders"

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

still don't understand who got these gifts. if it was the goenkas, then where did this money come from? i thought they were bankrupt. the only thing i can think of is that there were savings kept for akshara.

logic missing hai. so no point asking ig

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

abhira sang that same song to ruhi 1.0 right? and she came to the GH when MG became sick during that time too? it's like they are recreating some of the scenes.

Edited by Sa7861 - 8 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

WTF is the point of people like VM, chacha-chachi etc? they just stand and obey Kaveri's orders

Clearly she is being made to feel small, being insulted for not having a family, they are attacking her swabhimaan knowing she doesnt like it when her parents are called names or she is called inadequate in any way

This behaviour is so unbecoming of all the so called "elders"

of everyone abhira is literally the most mature person. absolutely ridiculous behavior by the PF.
Pinecone thumbnail

So MG will claim he is maayka but I wonder how he is gonna justify it. Ruhi will become a banshee and Kaveri will throw taunts. And Abhira will think he is some maha nice guy who loves her truly etc until she knows the asliyat of GF.

Surely curella sisters wont let him come to PH unless they are also told na. Is he gonna inform them who Ab really is?!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Not abhira telling manish goenka that he has to stay alive till he is 100. My girl he is like 200 at this point, let him die smiley22

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

of everyone abhira is literally the most mature person. absolutely ridiculous behavior by the PF.

I dont understand why they show everyone stand mute. Are they all pieces of furniture?! Like WTF is the deal with Madhav- at one point he did beti jaap, once he threatened to leave home if Abhira didnt come back. now he is just gonna watch?! Vidya toh vaise bhi useless hai

Chacha chachi toh kal beti bol rahe the. aaj chup chaap puppet ki tarah taali maar rahe hai

And is Kiara so young that she doesnt know the gifts require money to be spent by Abhira . itni excitedly- humein bhi gift milenge puch rahi hai?! kal chorus gang Abhira ko paise offer kar rahe the from their savings and today Kiara is acting as if she is 5years old jo gift sunke itni excited hai.

Pinecone thumbnail

Kaveri is being reduced to plain evil and really cringe character. kaunsa elder aise behave karta hai?!

I want to see Ruhi going bonkers. I just hope everyone gets to know on mama bhaat rasam…..bas makers chewing gum na khiche khatam karo ab🙏…… and why is manish happy Ru and Ab are behen? My foot🤮

MG got lots of gift paise kha se aaye and how did swarna allowed? 🤔