Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

💯. This is neirohi’s unicorn baby, Poppy’s rooh!! Kamine makers🤬 kya mila itna pyaara character bigadke.. Abheera agar ek aur janam leke aaye toh bhi choti Ruhi jaisi sensible and understanding nahi ban sakti.. I will never forgive them for ruining this cutiepie.

Kaash uss din poppy and abhir ke sath ruhi bhi mar jaati. At least she would’ve have been happy in the after world. But phir Abheera ko acha kese dikhate? Ruhi ko itna butcher kiya hai phir bhi kitne saare logon hai jine ab pasand nahi aati. If there wasn’t Ruhi or they had guts to show her like she was as a kid toh kon puchta ab fake sir name ko?

I don’t give a damn if makers plan on wwing Akshara. Jin hone gen3 dekha hai, they all know ak ne kitne kaand kiye hai, kitni zindagiyaan barbaad ki hai.. toh kitna hi bleaching powder daaldo uske karname nahi dhulne wale.. But if by any chance they accuse Ruhi or make her feel even a tiny bit of guilt for the accident then I am not gonna spare these crackpots.. This IR should have only one consequence and that’s misery and bhar bhar ke ddp for baby queen😡

I have already made peace with the fact that this is not our Neirohi ki Titli. Woh sirf Pakhi Didi ki sasti copy hai that’s all. Our unicorn baby is happy in the afterlife with her parents, poppy and billa boy smiley27

Very sad how they butchered a sweetheart like Roohi for this sasta copy of ghum ganja. They could’ve simply made Roohi a grey character like Rashiben or brought a new character to play this sasti copy of Pakhi Didi. Old Roohi was best as she had a good heart and one could always sympathise with her. She had her flaws and was not evil. The character has completely changed and become more disgusting post the replacement of Pratiksha which is sad.

Current Roohi is definitely disgusting no doubt but she should not be blamed for that accident as she was only a young child back then. Akshara should not have been mahaan and hidden the truth nor should she have hidden the death of Abhir and Abhimanyu. She has ruined everyone’s lives in the process including her own daughters by hiding the truth about her own family members.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abheera jab jab bolti hai ki meri mumma ne muje sach bolna sikhaya hai , I am like teri mumma ko sach bolna aata he kaha tha! Kya janti ho tum apne elder half brother ke bare mai smiley36

Kya janti jo tum apni mumma ke jivan bhar ke karmo ke bare mai? Tumko abhi abort kane hospital gayi thi kyunki 5/6 saal ke bacche se nipatna nahi aata tha smiley36

Mummy papa ki magic money bhi humari comments padh kar aye smiley36but isse abheera ke mummy papa ke jo scenes audiences ne saal pehle dekhe hai woh undo nahi ho jayege smiley36

🤣🤣🤣!!! I swear agar baby queen ko pure vistar se apne ma ke kaand ginaye toh pakka coma mein chali jayegi🤣..iski ma ne itne sach chupaye hai, itna jhoot bola hai… I seriously want Ab to have massive identity crisis after this revelation.. har cheez batao ise.. Jo sachai ki bhashan deti hai use pata hona chahiye ki uski ma ne kitne jhoot bole hai..

She doesn’t know about her mother’s first love. How ak impulsively risked her unborn twins and Neil’s lives. How she met her father ji. Uske papa kitne bade piyakad the. Peeke khai mein gir gaye ( this she has to know😅) how her mother skipped hopped and jumped to poppy in less than a month of her turu lob’s death. How she was ready to abort her. About abhir. Baby queen has to know everything. Her current life is a big joke. Her mother has raised her in a bubble away from all truths and now that bubble is going to burst.

Rishma1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

💯. This is neirohi’s unicorn baby, Poppy’s rooh!! Kamine makers🤬 kya mila itna pyaara character bigadke.. Abheera agar ek aur janam leke aaye toh bhi choti Ruhi jaisi sensible and understanding nahi ban sakti.. I will never forgive them for ruining this cutiepie.

Kaash uss din poppy and abhir ke sath ruhi bhi mar jaati. At least she would’ve have been happy in the after world. But phir Abheera ko acha kese dikhate? Ruhi ko itna butcher kiya hai phir bhi kitne saare logon hai jine ab pasand nahi aati. If there wasn’t Ruhi or they had guts to show her like she was as a kid toh kon puchta ab fake sir name ko?

I don’t give a damn if makers plan on wwing Akshara. Jin hone gen3 dekha hai, they all know ak ne kitne kaand kiye hai, kitni zindagiyaan barbaad ki hai.. toh kitna hi bleaching powder daaldo uske karname nahi dhulne wale.. But if by any chance they accuse Ruhi or make her feel even a tiny bit of guilt for the accident then I am not gonna spare these crackpots.. This IR should have only one consequence and that’s misery and bhar bhar ke ddp for baby queen😡

I still wish that they somehow for TRP bring this twist that Real Ruhi Birla is dead or living somewhere else happy n this girl is an imposter Goenka's once took little Ruhi with them to a amusement park n lost her After searching a lot they brought home a girl who looked similar to Ruhi as they are so old so their eyesight was not good So didn't check her properly n left real Ruhi in that park itself n someone good took Ruhi with them n Now she is living a good life away from this problems

As it is their story has too many loopholes adding 2-3 more doesn't matter

And Then I can peacefully stop visiting this place as well

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Mods , am not much into the forum , so want to check if Rules has changed and S3 discussions are allowed other than what’s shown in the episode? Because i see Abhinav’s birth ,his virginity and his mother’s character to his death, Akshara being s*** shamed , irrelevant characters that’s not shown in the episodes being discussed ?

It’s your choice not to be much into the forum. All characters that were shown in the days episode are allowed to be discussed . Please do not report posts which are discussing gen#3 characters that were shown in the episode . All such reports which are discussing characters and stories NOT SHOWN IN THE DAY’s EPISODE will be managed accordingly .

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nhikia

ak raised her daughter nicely what ww? She even raised abhir with abhinav she loved her kids ik she was going to abort but she didn't and infact raised her on her own for 22 years she even kept abhir away from Goenkas and birlas and kept abhira away from Goenkas she always did what she thought was the best for her kids it's not any kind of whitewashing she was like this only

And ruhi toh completely spoilt se bhi battar category mein hain abhira jaisi bhi hain usse toh way better hain

But ofcurz gussa toh ayega hi na kyunki akhir akshara ne shadi aur pyaar kisi aur se karlia and abhira abhinav ki beti hain

exactly this is the whole reason behind the hatred for abhira and her parents. That Sharmas are present this whole Gen..and the other guy and his surname have been eradicated ..like bad odour..😂
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I still wish that they somehow for TRP bring this twist that Real Ruhi Birla is dead or living somewhere else happy n this girl is an imposter Goenka's once took little Ruhi with them to a amusement park n lost her After searching a lot they brought home a girl who looked similar to Ruhi as they are so old so their eyesight was not good So didn't check her properly n left real Ruhi in that park itself n someone good took Ruhi with them n Now she is living a good life away from this problems

As it is their story has too many loopholes adding 2-3 more doesn't matter

And Then I can peacefully stop visiting this place as well

considering how pathetic goenkas parenting skills are, this is a realistic option. Even I have made peace with the fact that this isn’t ruhi BIRLA. She somewhere else living a blissful life.. yeh koi aur hai jise dkp ne ghum ka copy karne ke liye bulaya hai😢
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

What can I say lol, bina salary ke fans are writing their own plots for yrkkh.

Who should write are not doing it properly but fans writing their own plots, and narratives.

I like to read these imaginery narratives from fans side. It is very entertaining. It is just like how writers blatantly spread false narrative when the previous gen literally is evidence to prove their own new narration wrong. Now people can say it is their story and they can do whatever they want. But honestly this is just very sloppy and bad writing. Nothing else smiley36