Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wow Abhira Sharma you've really mature. You told that vile hag no without screaming or cursing her out. That piss that gawar up more smiley37smiley37

and that gawar thinks tomorrow in nath function Ab parents izzat will be in question πŸ˜† …… mataji media is going to question you on why honewali bahu has no money?

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

According to Abhira her MAA Akshara always did what was right smiley2

why will she accept anything other than that as she is taught the same what I do is right rest all have to adjust and accept
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

this current story feels repetitive where dadisa doesn't trust abhira, phuphasa trying to ruin abhira's career, and ruhi trying to creating problems to separate armaan and abhira. i am tired of seeing all this and abhira being tortured. πŸ˜‘ i want my girl to be happy for her wedding. please move the story forward. πŸ™„

its got no head or tail. I really dont understand why Kaveri keeps speaking of her parents izzat. they are dead. Only Abhira will feel bad. but first Kaveri ki khud ki izzat par banegi na. does she not care about her own image?!

Is Kaveri at some point gonna be positively affected by Abhira's ability to handle these tantrums thrown by her without involving Armaan in it or is she just gonna keep on finding new tactics to torture her?! because I really dont understand what she is testing?

Tomorrow if she conducts event after somehow arranging paise, will Kaveri stop contract talk or will she bring it up again?!

And why was Armaan so mild? arey, at the very least he could say a categorical no. He just bargained with her to shut up until the event was done next day. kya hai yeh?! bina baat ke 2 din pehle itne strongly bol raha tha ki he will leave PH etc and now when she has done something crazy like this contract, he is so soft and sweet. what the F is this plot and this writing.

How did Abhira get the prep for the event to start without any money for even advance? and how silly is it that she is dressed to go to work even though the event is at 12 noon. literally anything is happening in this show.

Edited by Pinecone - 12 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I thought calmly hi sahi, he will simply say NO and walk out. but all he did was bargained for her to not bring up contract until nath event is done. he didnt quash all contract talk fully. kaisa aadmi hai yeh?!

Armaan sa is on verge of again ruined kher

I guess uske khoon khandan ka pata chal jayega so matter will not come aur bada tamasha hoga of ruhi smiley29

Seems like makers are turning ArSa back to mute mode πŸ˜β€¦β€¦ slowly he will deviate and stop taking any stand for Ab…. They are making him a mediator rather than a strong opposerπŸ™„ I am so disappointed πŸ˜”

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Making armaan somehow look more pissed off about someone supposedly telling abhira that her 'rang is daba hua' than kaveri making this contract is a strange writing choice smiley24smiley37

Ok yrkkh detective take a good look at dadisa bed it's that one Armaan za did somersault on to give Abhira real kiss that all thought Abhira will be Jhanak

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

and kaveri is like, sign contract, loan will get approved. what even is the point of loan approval any more?! event is NOW. loan approve hoke, paise jab tak ayenge , it will become inconsequential. Abhira needs money NOW to give the decorators and vendors who have all magically done prep without taking any advance. Even if she signs prenup, paise toh nahi ayenge. Loan ke paise from bank dont come like magic! So effectively Kaveri or Armaan will have to pay and Abhira would pay them back. but Abhiras whole point was that she wanted to do everything on her terms. if she was ok with paying back after having Armaan or Poddars pay for the event, then she doesnt even need bank loan. She can just directly pay them in installments once she starts working instead of paying the bank!

my head is spinning at the sheer ludicrousness of this plot.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Sab theek ho jayega. Take the car and zoom out like a rocket & bang into the nearby tree..dadisa did it..Arman did it.. ruhi also does it..who next?smiley36 that's how every Maha stupid track concludes.

I'd still prefer they were sane enuf to not spend somebody's hard earned savings for lavish shadi functions..or draw out a loan for the same... do what you can afford .. the race to show them as superior or at par , leads to sheer wastage ..specially for abhira..this is not the only situation where she in dire need of money ..

At any given time abhira won't have pyar parivar & self respect together.

for abhira her self respect vs that love and family is constantly shown.When she can't bend she won't get them.During ruhaan shadi preparations time , when she needed to renovate the kitchen in mussoorie she took that even planning and later can't do it properly later ar paid money. That was the right time she could have kept it in loan or sold lived independently. Instead of taking money from ar and he gave on his own everytime as his responsibility. Now she suddenly asked am I the liability tag or bhoj on you. When was she not a bhoj to him. Till he said love. Till then it's bhoj bhoj deal. Another deal by dadi twice cancelled by abhira. Third time πŸ€ͺ dadi won't stop her trials as she has that on head this ladki kaunsi khoon khandan se. Khoon aur khandan will be out with loads of ruhis kicks.
Edited by Mehersudha - 12 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok yrkkh detective take a good look at dadisa bed it's that one Armaan za did somersault on to give Abhira real kiss that all thought Abhira will be Jhanak

Next time Kaveri k room mai he try karna hai, ek saal mai baccha chahiye na unko, toh practice bhi zaroori hai smiley42

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 12 days ago

After analysing strange deviations in armaan's behaviour even I feel, ladke ne sambhog kar liya haismiley16