Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Armaan needs to tell Kaveri that no prenup will happen. period. anything else does not make sense. he better not make Abhira sign any papers. its utterly disrespectful to her and I cannot root for Abhimaan if he asks her to sign papers.

this is why I was always wary of all his tall promises of humaara ghar, khud ki family even earlier when he wanted to leave PH etc. coz it was impulsive.and Ab called it correctly. do din mein he'd resent her for choosing her over family. he is back to status quo of trying to justify even outrageous things as being ok and trying to "sort it out" instead of straight up saying NO prenup to end the matter once and for all.

Abhira is hurt, upset, angry all day and all night, yet he is simply asking her to relax.

dude, why will she?! she has been asked to sign a piece of paper that says she cant work, that she needs to make babies and will lose custody on them if anything ever goes wrong. wow! not one clause to protect her rights

Please makers, show him tell Kaveri - NO effing way will any contract be signed!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I was starting to warm up to her and now she’s gone back to being a doormat like Upma Aunty who treats her abusive elders like her Bhagwans 🤦

Dkp has some hard on for abusive elders smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhira desires a family. A big family and that’s what gonna make her bend down to Poddars. While sometimes it is fine, if the ask is reasonable not all the time.

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Agree she should just say today u have proved what I was fearing at the time when u proposed to marry against elder's wishes (hospital plot). Today he said he cant hear anything against his family. Superb job . There cannot be a worse situation when Ar are showing blind love and faith for Kaveri. I would be happy if Ab runs away.

When it's required to counter with valid points, she remains silent. But when she should keep her mouth shut (like ro-ru matter) udhar faltu ka gyaan de na haismiley6
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhira desires a family. A big family and that’s what gonna make her bend down to Poddars. While sometimes it is fine, if the ask is reasonable not all the time.

How's the baby going to come then...I mean if she's at home...armns at work...smiley16smiley35smiley37smiley37both only meet in the midst of stress...smiley44smiley22smiley24smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Rohit was shooting in KV's room. So the confrontation part will probably come tomorrow.

I will not go all gun blazing on Armaan sa just yet because the track is not over. We still have to see how it will get resolved

lets see

we are assuming it was scene with KV seeing bed

If he tells Kaveri, great! thats what we need from him. if he doesnt speak up for Abhiras self respect, her rights, then he is gonna be bashed.

Today he was a let down given how he responded to Abhiras valid gussa. he should have been confronting Kaveri, not Abhira and he should have been as outraged as she was to read those truly awful clauses. nothing about it was even remotely reasonable. every clause was a blow on Abhiras swabhimaan.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan needs to tell Kaveri that no prenup will happen. period. anything else does not make sense. he better not make Abhira sign any papers. its utterly disrespectful to her and I cannot root for Abhimaan if he asks her to sign papers.

this is why I was always wary of all his tall promises of humaara ghar, khud ki family even earlier when he wanted to leave PH etc. coz it was impulsive.and Ab called it correctly. do din mein he'd resent her for choosing her over family. he is back to status quo of trying to justify even outrageous things as being ok and trying to "sort it out" instead of straight up saying NO prenup to end the matter once and for all.

Abhira is hurt, upset, angry all day and all night, yet he is simply asking her to relax.

dude, why will she?! she has been asked to sign a piece of paper that says she cant work, that she needs to make babies and will lose custody on them if anything ever goes wrong. wow! not one clause to protect her rights

Please makers, show him tell Kaveri - NO effing way will any contract be signed!

BOLD: this! abhira has not had one second to breathe and enjoy her wedding planning. it's been one thing after another for her. she tries to do her best, but still nothing seems to go her way. if it keeps going like this, then she will crumble. she has almost fainted during her engagement ceremony, who knows what else can happen.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

How's the baby going to come then...I mean if she's at home...armns at work...smiley16smiley35smiley37smiley37both only meet in the midst of stress...smiley44smiley22smiley24smiley36

She can still bend down and get work done smiley43

Originally posted by: Pinecone

lets see

we are assuming it was scene with KV seeing bed

If he tells Kaveri, great! thats what we need from him. if he doesnt speak up for Abhiras self respect, her rights, then he is gonna be bashed.

Today he was a let down given how he responded to Abhiras valid gussa. he should have been confronting Kaveri, not Abhira and he should have been as outraged as she was to read those truly awful clauses. nothing about it was even remotely reasonable. every clause was a blow on Abhiras swabhimaan.

Being silent he has actually led abhira believe that He also agrees with dadisa on this matter. She has enough reasons to think so after armaan becoming all senti on the arrival and exit of that random childsmiley44

Originally posted by: Sa7861

BOLD: this! abhira has not had one second to breathe and enjoy her wedding planning. it's been one thing after another for her. she tries to do her best, but still nothing seems to go her way. if it keeps going like this, then she will crumble. she has almost fainted during her engagement ceremony, who knows what else can happen.

At this point, I want her to loose all her memory and forget armaan (just like naira forgot karthik). Manish goenka taking full advantage of that as to keep her away from Poddars.