Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Did she get manipulated??? Anyways she keeps on flipping 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It's not Ru manipulating per say but it's more what dadi said when they were talking about that complexion nonsense was her effecting mind, Then Ru come and talking about going to the spa and Abhira is a at work just added to Vidya stress.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Did he ever have a conversation with Ruhi? Cause I truly dont remembersmiley36

thank you beta, ajavo beta only two lines till now.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Dude I was supporting Ro initially thinking he is pretending but not anymore. He already got dhoka once. He had chance not to accept Ru this time but he failed😖

Time Out GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You thought Ro was pretending to do what exactly, please don't tell me in forgiven Ru

Roflmao GIFs | Tenor

You do realize that Rohit is KP pota and Vidya & Madhav son, what hope does he have to having a working brain connected to a blood cell. Rohit is all in with his patni whisper lies

Edited by pyar-ishk - 17 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Time Out GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You thought Ro was pretending to do what exactly, please don't tell me in forgiven Ru

Roflmao GIFs | Tenor

You do realize that Rohit is KP pota and Vidya & Madhav son, what hope does he have to having a working brain connected to a blood cell. Rohit is all in with his pati whisper lies

Ru screen time is so much that I got her delulu virus for sometime😆 Mene Ro se Umeed laga li smiley37 but I recovered after yesterday slap drama I am better now 🙏
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Did he ever have a conversation with Ruhi? Cause I truly dont remembersmiley36

Madhav in passing but not acknowledging her like a bahu. Phufasa and Manu probably had more conversation with Ru. Madhav never trusted Ru and she never tried to have a relationship with him either smiley36

He's was the only one during thappad that was not effected or shock smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Madhav in passing but not acknowledging her like a bahu. Phufasa and Manu probably had more conversation with Ru. Madhav never trusted Ru and she never tried to have a relationship with him either smiley36

He's was the only one during thappad that was not effected or shock smiley37

it will be fun if it comes out that Rohit was never Madhav ‘s son..

Madhav always knew that .. Vidya was inebriated and somebody took advantage of the situation.. Madhav was distressed but never told Vidya about this . Though he got the person arrested ..

later when he found out that Vidya was pregnant he kept quiet and somehow let it be because he was still in love with Armaan’s mother ..

He accepted Rohit as his own because Vidya was doing the same .. and gradually affection developed for Vidya .

Vidya Madhav relationship is too jaded ..both of them having Rohit is not logical ..

Madhav was in love with Shivani so it is logical that he never had relationship with Vidya .. he started loving Vidya when Arman’s mother died..

Rohit also shows signs that Madhav neglected him .. which might have been the case as he was annoyed with Kaveri for treating Rohit like apna n not Armaan

It will be a superb angle in the story ..

Madhav kept quiet as Vidya not knowing the situation was better .

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rohit is the dumbest character of the show. Easily manipulated by ruhi. Is chuhi is buttering the flipping mata.

Can we get her expose please. Why in itv the vamps never gets caught and always playing dirty tricks to seperate the leads. Why only FL Is torture and suffered in shows. ML are good for nothing.

Can DKP break this stereotype of itv and expose ruhi before the abhimaan marriage. Can ruhi get insulted for her deeds and kaands please.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Rohit is the dumbest character of the show. Easily manipulated by ruhi. Is chuhi is buttering the flipping mata.

Can we get her expose please. Why in itv the vamps never gets caught and always playing dirty tricks to seperate the leads. Why only FL Is torture and suffered in shows. ML are good for nothing.

Can DKP break this stereotype of itv and expose ruhi before the abhimaan marriage. Can ruhi get insulted for her deeds and kaands please.

That will not happen..,Vidya will flip very fast