Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

At this point I feel ArAb should reject dadisa and just go marry in mandir. Seriously this evil budiya doesn’t deserve ArAb. This should be enough reason for ArAb to understand that dadisa will never accept Ab. Period. 😖

Yeah she should ask that old bag to get lost and go get married in the mandir. Abhira have blank cheques with her She shouldn’t have returned them back , she should have used all the money and make them kangal. Old evil Hag is becoming irritating. Her character is so inconsistent, today she is happily watching them playing with the kid and tomorrow she comes up with this ? why should Abhira sign the papers accepting she is a gold digger ? If she doesn’t have the faith on. Abhira she can get lost. She is doing everything behind Armaan.

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel in current era every women and man should have a prenuptial stating fedility as a clause. Even if you don't have this clause there should be something for the women demand certain amount if a man walks out and another set of amount if a man walks out.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Stupid KV ruining law firm but doesn’t even know Prenuptial agreement is not legal or recognised in India ? Correct me if am wrong .

I don’t know whose idea is this but if this Chindi chorni vamp ki idea hai tho 1st she needs to sign the papers as she will leave her pathi if jeth ji marries Abhira and Goenka’s ko kanga Kar Diya hai tho patha nahi chorni kya loot ke jathi PH se. If it’s KV’s idea then she should be sent to jail.

I am sure this will be Ru kaand. Just like name change drama.😠

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes it's all about wealth and protecting their asset. Abhira case is little different cause she was already married to Armaan. Dadisa should've done it then cause even though Armaan & Abhira said they'll divorce in a year there was no legal contract it was just a vaada. Dadisa had feel she's looking out for family interest now, she's the matriarch of the family so to protect generational wealth cause it's not just Armaan there's others too. That's why most wealthy people ask for prenup. It can feel insulting and you not liking it but that's how it goes.

I'm not shock by it cause it's common thing in my family and in the US. There's couples that have no cheating clauses or if we stay together for this amount of time, if we divorce your get this amount.

Rani I agree with your explanation of wealth sharing but in absence of prenup Ar’s wife will be able to demand share in only the properties which are under Ar’s name or bank accounts. She will not be able to pounce on his parents or dadi’s properties.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah she should ask that old bag to get lost and go get married in the mandir. Abhira have blank cheques with her She shouldn’t have returned them back , she should have used all the money and make them kangal. Old evil Hag is becoming irritating. Her character is so inconsistent, today she is happily watching them playing with the kid and tomorrow she comes up with this ? why should Abhira sign the papers accepting she is a gold digger ? If she doesn’t have the faith on. Abhira she can get lost. She is doing everything behind Armaan.

I think dadisa has split personality disorder? The way she flips from screaming to sugary talk always have me in disbelief 🫢. What you guys think?

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Is it common in new gen weddings? Are your acquantainces all going for prenup these days? I am asking as I do not know a single relative/friend in India who went for prenups.

My qs is for middle or upper middle class families and not celebrities or super rich business families.

And it is also not for US based families as the prenup is very much needed there because of other laws.

Even am wondering when did prenuptial agreement become so common in India ? May be more than 60-70% population in India might not even heard about it. This only happens with celebrities and that too not with everyone. So am confused how and why a middle class girl like Abhria should sign those papers accepting herself as a gold digger ? Did KV ask Ruhi to sign the papers too as it’s very common in high class society? She is only asking Abhira to sign the papers so she here it’s more about trust issues and indirectly calling her a gold digger
Edited by Chaitu.V - 19 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Prenup is not rishta tutne ki Dua, neither its a beizzati ka tamacha how tf is she a lawyer 😐. It's absolutely her choice to sign or not sign but why do these serials always trash some concepts which are foreign to them.

In India prenup would not stand in a court presently because it would be considered void agreement as there can be no agreement regarding marriage where any conditional aspect is raised. Wouldn't this be already known to this lawyer family, and udaipur ki sabse kaabil vakeel.

And even if it is shown as valid in this yrkkh universe then too why vilify a concept which is absolutely legal and valid for many other countries and many couples have taken it's advantage. It's not something where only one party gets everything and leave other to beg for nominal maintenance.

It's a concept which is good for both parties in case marriage breaks, and Abhira- Armaan marriage has already been broken once so why would dadisa not take some additional safeguard.

Again if she doesn't want to sign her choice and it's not like she have to sign it at that exact time she have the power to negotiate terms as well but I don't like how these serials choose to vilify these concepts jist because they are foreign to them.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 19 days ago

To add prenup clauses or not should be left to the couple. In very wealthy families it might be a common thing but it is no way remotely common in average Indian households. Also it is easier to add these in arranged type of marriages.

In cases of marriages like that of ArAb when they are madly in love with each other it can be taken up as insult to the relationship.And if some people try to showcase that it is no big deal in situations like that of Ar/Ab/Kaveri story then I would have to just conclude that they are just trying using this plot to badmouth Ab because of their preconceived bias and nothing else. Specially when Ar is not the one requesting and Kaveri is.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 19 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Alright I watch the precap this looks like something Dadisa picked for Abhira to show off to guest. Ab wearing Poddar khandan jewelry cause KP jewelry looks the same. I'm not a fan of the choker cause it distracting the jhumkha which I like, the hair could've been style better but it's not in her face, and looked like she stopped midway to have pre-nup talk with gawar. The blouse isn't fitting but I don't have an issue with the color, Ab shine in light colors but this is bade bhau look for the upcoming function

Ar's interactions with that kiddo were so cute. He will become such a loving dad. Writers have mercy on him and let him enjoy his future kid's childhood🙏🙏