Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Kanha song by Ab was very emotional scene but hate it when she mentioned that she knows this song because she heard somewhere😖 Writers messed up here, how can they give this reason. They should have showed she learnt via her mumma music collection. Such a legacy song ka kachra kar diya. I hate you makers😡

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 19 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

when IR happens, i want everything to come out. i don't want abhira accepting the goenkas without knowing the truth. i want her to be upset with them. they don't deserve abhira's love.

agreed. I would like her to hate them actually for a while

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aaj nahi hoga but IR is coming. shaadi card and shaadi functions mein MG will figure out but he wont reveal immediately fearing the consequences. But IR is coming soon. 2-3 hafte toh chalega track before everyone knows everything

And then they have to clear Aksharas name too. she took Ruhi's blame afterall

I hope they don’t forget that they have to clear Aksharas name in glorifying and making Ruhi bechari!

They can clear Aksharas name and Ruhi can have mental breakdown and Rohit supports her helps her get better ~ RUHIT can have their own story - just end the TRIANGLE and don’t kill Rohit !

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

wow dkp really fooled me on how abhira knows o kanha. i figured it wasn't gonna be revealed today, but i wasn't expecting that. i truly thought she would have learnt it from her mom.

It was probably her mother singing at the temple and Ab not knowing so she won't ask questions about song, I can imagine Aks singing that song and getting emotional

Pinecone thumbnail

wow dkp really fooled me on how abhira knows o kanha. i figured it wasn't gonna be revealed today, but i wasn't expecting that. i truly thought she would have learnt it from her mom.

ya it was random. They could have said- she doesnt recall only because she has known it for a long time since childhood. Akshu may have taught her several bhajans that she doesnt recall this specific one.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh log kya ambuja cement se asmaan ki whitewashing kar rahey in super fast speed smiley37

Lagta hai Aasmaan sa ne MG ki baaton ki thoda zyada seriously le liya hai. See my main worry is that this may lead to one of 3 things:

- Either Dadisa is acting and is planning for Ab to fail and then have Armaan break the reln (I have my doubts on this one)

- KV is not acting, but when Ab will fail, KV will go back to saying - I said she is not an ideal badi Bahu

- They're WW KV so that they get a bigger villian in Vidya who will become like Mamta from Hum Saath Saath hai and send Abhimaan to Vanvas (I so hope this happens)

Like I always say - these are the most logical conclusions. Isse kuch alag hi hoga as our makers love to be illogical 🤣

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya it was random. They could have said- she doesnt recall only because she has known it for a long time since childhood. Akshu may have taught her several bhajans that she doesnt recall this specific one.

namakool kamchor writers hai. Now we audience have to teach them what excuses to come up with? 🙄
Pinecone thumbnail

I really want Ruhi ka expose by Manisha to happen soon especially if she tries to ruin any puja prep. Manisha should keep a watchful eye on her and prevent her from sabotaging things

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think Abhira's mother never sang the bhajan in front of abhira. Maybe she sung to her as a lullaby which abhira being a child did not recognise but was in her subconscious nd once heard it play in the temple which her mother might have been singing but abhira did not see the face of the person who was singing. That's why she could remember it after hearing it once.