Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Yaar I'm on vacation can't watch the episode now, but going through the forum it feels to be a dhamaakedaar episodesmiley36

Girl do watch Wednesday episode IR dhamaka hone wala hai. But for todays episode check out X Ruhiji pe moye moye ki baarish hui haismiley37
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

doosre shadi ka kuch khaas nahi hi sirf sindoor , ms diye hi ghar mein aur silk saree. Woh leke rakhte toh acha shagun hota beti ko parents ki blessings. Dkp bhi na kum nahi fans ko chidani hi bas woh lehenga pehnake phir aur doosre ki beti baithegi. Maa toh ek hi na logic hi unka 🤐

Exactly..that simple marriage with sindoor , MS and silk saree was a success. Anything related to abhira's biological parents's relation will be a blessing.

Right..DKP and writers are not looking at the husband. They are looking for a connect between abhira and her mother.

But its unwise to look for proper logic here. They could not even handle a proper second love troupe in gen 3. Which could have been a very mature take on second chances in life was dumbed down in worst ways possible.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I am not two minds regarding this

Abhira should have her mother by her side. What better than her mother's own wedding dress to feel that connection

But then does she really have to wear that wedding dress when that said wedding ended in a disaster.

And the most logical question, didn't the duppata of the dress have the hashtag of the Original recipient of the wedding dress and the groom. How ll they change it.

I don’t think that would be shaadi ka joda, may be MG brought a lhenga for her, Aaj Waise bhi Abhira told she feels MG is her mayka, so IR Kay liye DKP itna kharcha kar rha hai,

Acha wedding chordo bas wedding ho jaye,

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

For all we know, they’d probably say that the lehenga was from Akshara-Abhinav’s wedding. Makers seem to have a penchant for showing kuch bhi in relation to gen 3.

Edited by lilmssunshinee - 21 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I think before Abhira answers to Manish, Ruhi ko panic attack aayega

Abhira's expressions did not look like she was going to say her mother used to sing that bhajan..it was more like "wo par nanu, paddos wali aunty rozz morning gaati thi" smiley36

Edited by All_A_MooPoint - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Exactly..that simple marriage with sindoor , MS and silk saree was a success. Anything related to abhira's biological parents's relation will be a blessing.

Right..DKP and writers are not looking at the husband. They are looking for a connect between abhira and her mother.

But its unwise to look for proper logic here. They could not even handle a proper second love troupe in gen 3. Which could have been a very mature take on second chances in life was dumbed down in worst ways possible.

man is just a vicky donor for them. They never got much reference of kartik Or naitik . It's only fl but the story runs through ml and his family kids comes from them too. Biased writers. It's not about success or failure because it's in couples hands to make it or writers hands. Kaira were successful after so may divorces or remarry kya. Kairat were successful staying together giving these offsprings then. It's about the sentiment of fans to hurt giving first husband shadi lehenga to second husband beti. Cringe in them any day to present story.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Girl do watch Wednesday episode IR dhamaka hone wala hai. But for todays episode check out X Ruhiji pe moye moye ki baarish hui haismiley37

Currently binge watching those X postssmiley37

Edited by Debospeaks - 21 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t think that would be shaadi ka joda, may be MG brought a lhenga for her, Aaj Waise bhi Abhira told she feels MG is her mayka, so IR Kay liye DKP itna kharcha kar rha hai,

Acha wedding chordo bas wedding ho jaye,

True.. I don't think it was said that it was akshu's shaadi ka joda, was it?

Exactly yaar...bas wedding ho jaye...court marriage bhi chalega.. isn't that a family of lawyers..kick it up a notch and just get married in a courtroom na!

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I think before Abhira answers to Manish, Ruhi ko panic attack aayega

Yep I also feel so. They will strech IR for sure. But yahi duva hain ki Ruhi should not be the first person to know about it.

Abhira is not going to wear the same lehenga. They did the same IN gen 2. Naira wore Akshara's lehenga.

These two lehengas are completely different

Pin page

Gorgeous Akshara

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 21 days ago