Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Why was Ru so desperate to talk and find ArSa? What was she going to do like hug kiss bhago him? What was the motive here? …… or was she planning to give that fake ring to ArSa but doesn’t make sense of that scene 🙄

May be Roohi wanted to fill Armaan’s ears against Abhira to make him angry on her and make him regret his decision to marry her.,She would tell him that Abhira lost the ring and she is incapable of keeping it safe, so she is unfit for their family and how Roohi found the ring (hiding the part that she took it from under Abhira’s pillow) and cares so much about the family and is perfect for his family.. She would have handed the ring to him and hoped the misunderstanding would be enough to stop the engagement .. but alas ! Roohi couldn’t find Armaan alone to manipulate him..

Originally posted by: Why_though

May be Roohi wanted to fill Armaan’s ears against Abhira to make him angry on her and make him regret his decision to marry her.,She would tell him that Abhira lost the ring and she is incapable of keeping it safe, so she is unfit for their family and how Roohi found the ring (hiding the part that she took it from under Abhira’s pillow) and cares so much about the family and is perfect for his family.. She would have handed the ring to him and hoped the misunderstanding would be enough to stop the engagement .. but alas ! Roohi couldn’t find Armaan alone to manipulate him..

Still do you think it would have matter to Ar that Ab lost the ring? Seriously she is so delu ….. aree Ar is very deep in love with Ab he doesn’t give any hoot what ring and how much responsible Ab is😆
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Still do you think it would have matter to Ar that Ab lost the ring? Seriously she is so delu ….. aree Ar is very deep in love with Ab he doesn’t give any hoot what ring and how much responsible Ab is😆

Don't underestimate the skills of ruhi.

Dadi tak manipulate ho jaati hain armaan kya cheez hain

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

dadi hates Ab so she will be easily manipulated when something is related to Ab. But I am sure Ar will not. At this point he can hear out Ru but will definitely talk to Ab before blaming her.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan as if armaan would have told her, 'tum kitni perfect ho ruhi, why the hell I didn't marry you? Chalo galti sudharte hain, tum Rohit ke kamre se apna saara saaman leke mere room mein aa jao, I lobe yousmiley37
Edited by Debospeaks - 22 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

dadi hates Ab so she will be easily manipulated when something is related to Ab. But I am sure Ar will not. At this point he can hear out Ru but will definitely talk to Ab before blaming her.

And if he didn't get time to talk to her, Then??

Engagement might happen but armaan ka mood spoil ho jataa.

Plus, ruhi score kar jaati with a thank you ruhi, tum kitni achi ho from armaan

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 22 days ago

I loved the fact now Ru has herself created a mess by imagining Jheth and saying ILU to Ro😂….. ab Ro nahi chodega ise….. I hope abhimaan se pehle we get to see how Ro push Ru for SR🤣 too much fun

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Haan as if armaan would have told her, 'tum kitni perfect ho ruhi, why the hell I didn't marry you? Chalo galti sudharte hain, tum Rohit ke kamre se apna saara saaman leke mere room mein aa jao, I lobe yousmiley37

Nope... But tum kitni achi ho sacchi ho sunne milta, shayad jo friendship pe rohit ne break lagaya hain woh restart ho jaata

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

We as audience know how much Armaan loves Abhira and doesn’t care about the ring! But Roohi didi doesn’t understand that.. She still believes she will manipulate Armaan like she used to do before and trap him.. She thinks Armaan is confused because of Abhira and once she is out of picture, his confusion will clear and by seeing how Roohi is perfect for his family, he will love her .. 🤪🤪 delusional didi also forgot about the husband whom she is using to live in Poddar house and that he is Armaan’s brother.. She thinks she is an Apsara walking on earth and is waiting for the day two brothers will fight for her & she will choose Armaan.. 😄😄

Edited by Why_though - 22 days ago

I loved the fact now Ru has herself created a mess by imagining Jheth and saying ILU to Ro😂….. ab Ro nahi chodega ise….. I hope abhimaan se pehle we get to see how Ro push Ru for SR🤣 too much fun

Nahi yaar agar armaan samajh kar Rohit ke saath sambhog kar liya aur wo tapak gaya toh ruhi 2.0 will come into picture aur abhimaan ki zindagi barbaad ho jaegismiley19

Iska haal pakhi didi jaisa hona chahiye, jo budhape tak virgin hi rahi aur baad mein kokhless ho gayismiley37