Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I would have forgive Ru for ring theft but today her act of still lusting on jheth will never be forgiven😡

That was so disgusting. Rather then just the character I am pissed at writers, like why are they ruining the show and wedding this way.

They could have easily wrap this crap but no just for Trp and shock factor they are lowering the standards everyday. New ways to disappoint audience.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 26 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Makers/editors chops the scene where Ar is holding Ab for being sanskari and today they serve this gross smiley7

Yes.. They can edit closeup shots of AA but will torture us with such downright immoral scenes and they also want us to see Ruhi as Abhira's soul sister.. Seriously 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I am so pissed off at this utter disgusting act.
Edited by Docworld - 26 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

ruhi is a disgrace to women. there are words out there made for someone like her that i cannot say here. it's a shame what the makers did to her character. there was so much potential that went straight down the trash can.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They should add a warning before runhaani dreams cause yikes

Ok apart from that particular scene today's epi was fine. But they really need to give Abhira a break. I dont want to see such a stressed out Abhira all through her wedding functions.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Also kaveri is such a strange character.. She was so normal today, but then they'll probably make her batshit crazy tomorrowsmiley29

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i can't believe we went from ruhi and abhira celebrating such a sacred holiday to this utter nonsense. there was no need to see rakhi tying scene between them if this is what was going to be shown. i'm even more pissed at the makers for doing that.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Also, why show the home alone prep if you cannot actually execute it smiley29

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If makers are planning to show sister bond between Abhira and Roohi, they should nt let Roohi stoop too low.. or if you want to make her stoop low, don’t show sister bond.. When will this cheap immoral Roohi be exposed?? This woman is the benchmark for perfect family girl and best bahu on the planet according to some people.. 🤪🤪
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1826068138548474184?t=lMlmFJE3kG12ALVycfE4aQ&s=19

Agar ruhi ka room aise gaurd karti toh sab ki life sudhar jaati