Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Shifting to team manisha chachi my love smiley27

So if abhira is renamed as pratima she will magically get a personality transformation and stand silent like an idol.smiley37smiley37

Kaveri i expected you to be smarter. smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am really fervently hoping Abhira gets Abhinavs ring refurbished or gets a special ring made after keeping something important girvi or selling it to arrange funds. I want her to be able to do something she wants for her spouse out of her free will. A simple no frills gold band that has something sweet inscribed on it will be ❤️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhira can earn money & have the wedding ..postpone kardo , simple smiley36

So much tamasha over poddars approval , family ke Bina shadi nai honi chahiye and all, ab family mei keede nikalne . Arman sa kar toh rahe the..temple shadi ..

Pinecone thumbnail

I loved that Manisha told off Armaan also for tolerating Ru Ro crap.

Manisha chachi - dil le loh.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes scenes with Vidya are good, when she is being normal without insane facial aerobics

On the other hand, Ruhi ka close-up every min is getting annoying now.

Pinecone thumbnail

It was a nice realistic touch to show how Armaan- Abhira have role reversal regarding the space/sharing whats going on in their mind thing.

Why do I feel Rohit is acting to be good with Ru? His behavior is strange he wants to show Ru that he cares for her and at the same time still naraz with Ar but also he wanted to stand with Ab for name change issue🤔
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira can earn money & have the wedding ..postpone kardo , simple smiley36

So much tamasha over poddars approval , family ke Bina shadi nai honi chahiye and all, ab family mei keede nikalne . Arman sa kar toh rahe the..temple shadi ..

Phir gareebi ka victimization kaise hoga lol.

Didi ko wedding bhi chahiye, didi ko paiso k liye rona bhi h. Even if she wants low budget wedding toh bhi 5k m konsi wedding ho rhi h.🤣

Both are lawyers, simple just get a court wedding, or temple wedding now with family approval , Armaan konsa bolega ki lavish wedding hi chahiye, all he wants is to be with her.

She is adorable but this is so annoying 😑.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Why do I feel Rohit is acting to be good with Ru? His behavior is strange he wants to show Ru that he cares for her and at the same time still naraz with Ar but also he wanted to stand with Ab for name change issue🤔

He's looking stupid.

I also initially thought maybe hes acting but now i think he really is just a dumb guy.

Is rishta now copying Ishqbaaz style of telecast? Today they gave quick overview what to expect in the episode and then started the actual episode 🤔