Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

this delulu girl is blind and mental as heck. no seriously. something is VERY VERY wrong with this girl. she needs to be put in a straitjacket and sent to the mental asylum. crazy lady.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope they dont WW her as "mentally ill". Zhe deserves to pay for her crap. She's willfully cheating Rohit and family, harrassing Armaan and cruel to Abhira. Ruhi should get shunned and suffer for all her crap.

Pinecone thumbnail

The little montage of Abhimaan reminiscing some moments of theirs is so nice ❤️

Pinecone thumbnail

Sam and RoPu have maintained that expression of confusion, shock and disbelief so beautifully from start to finish. Only in last hug they finally seem to be in happy shock that kaveri actually agreed and gave shagun ka sikka.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

abhira and armaan mind reading each other is so freaking cute! thu thu thu 😍🥹

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would actually be totally in sync with KP's words had they not degraded her so much in these past few days.. smiley7Abhira tho chodo, she has been so disgusting with Armaan too! Her dialogues seem too good to be trusted and hard to be taken at face value today suddenly!

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The little montage of Abhimaan reminiscing some moments of theirs is so nice ❤️

i kept rewatching it several times bc of how adorable it was! i hope they keep doing that and also talk about all their ups and downs they had. i especially want armaan to know about abhira's attempt to confess her love.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

UMEED HAIN. AAB BHI UMEED HAIN smiley42

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I hope they dont WW her as "mentally ill". Zhe deserves to pay for her crap. She's willfully cheating Rohit and family, harrassing Armaan and cruel to Abhira. Ruhi should get shunned and suffer for all her crap.

oh i totally agree! then she can be sent off to the mental asylum. 😄
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Roohi deserves a place in mental asylum.. no doubt in that.. but i don’t want to see her becoming a burden in the name of responsibility in Armaan or Abhira’s life.. Hope she never has child this season.. free Rohit from Roohi and marry her off to some other family or put her in mental asylum or cliff her off.. but don’t ever show her being paired with Armaan ever again.. let her not be the reason for separating Abhimaan again..

Edited by Why_though - 1 months ago