Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh sideys ka Achcha hai. Achche kapde pehno and functions mei khade ho jao. Na performance pressure, naa job anxiety. Bas account mei paise aate jaate hai

humko bhi wohu karna chahiye 😂

Chachi asked ruhi to make mehendi and manish surekha got mehendi like mayka to abheera. Ruhi is angry no doubts Wo telling any truth giving all haqs as mayka to abheera is pissing her. 20240915_072020-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi hit mortar and pestle in anger and ammo abheera dar gayi 😛

20240915_072038-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehendi kept by vidya but her eyes are on door for reports. Her fake smile Tu meri beti hi 😜 is a treat always as she flips next moment immediately20240915_072156-COLLAGE.jpg

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Vidhya's headband looks as if she wore anklet on her head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Were Ar Ab meaning to say if there is an accidental pregnancy( due to contraception failure and all) they will go ahead with it??

Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why?

Its clearly not real infertility and it's all Ruhis plotting even though its not seeming like it as of now. all spoilers have said that abhira will get second opinion and Ruhi will be exposed.

Ghum surrogacy was an epic fail. If they wanna copy that plot that'll be harakiri.

I doubt they would opt for it.

But people need to keep saying surrogacy surrogacy. They do change plots if they think audience wants it. So if we keep throwing it around they may feel its what audience actually wants.

Yes.. I dont think we r gonna get it here. Shaadi se pehle huva hain, tho the aim is def something else. May be Ru baby's public exposure..
Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why?

Its clearly not real infertility and it's all Ruhis plotting even though its not seeming like it as of now. all spoilers have said that abhira will get second opinion and Ruhi will be exposed.

Ghum surrogacy was an epic fail. If they wanna copy that plot that'll be harakiri.

I doubt they would opt for it.

But people need to keep saying surrogacy surrogacy. They do change plots if they think audience wants it. So if we keep throwing it around they may feel its what audience actually wants.

Spoilers main viswas mat karo.Even I also don't think there will be surrogacy.But I also don't think Ruhi will be exposed as per the spoilers.May be abhira will come to know about it's all Ruhi deeds.But they will expose her infront of entire family.

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Manish budda deserves cliff from Mount Everest not just for being a darti ka bhoj and increasing Ruhi’s insecurities but for once this dumbo didn’t think about abhir and Abhimanyu? When ab told about her parents and being orphan, why didn’t he think of buddy and abhi?😡 I genuinely want a tadpofied maut for this fossil..

He can handle one relationship at a time. Current one is Abhira so everyone else is conveniently forgotten.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yes.. I dont think we r gonna get it here. Shaadi se pehle huva hain, tho the aim is def something else. May be Ru baby's complete exposure..

Writers Ruhi se kuch bhi karwayegi to create suspense .But they will not expose her

Edited by elizamerin - 3 days ago

Ruhi is not happy so went from there rohit observed it.

She went to put phone in charger and manish surekha went to her. He asked are you still angry on me. Ruhi said swarna maa is my apni as she understood me not you as abheera is your priority. 20240915_072245-COLLAGE.jpg

She asked surekha bnanu hurts me but you too joined him this time. Ruhi threw report papers and stamped on them unknowingly.

Ruhi discloses truth it seems amd goes ahead without caring it. 20240915_072346-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit asked manish why are you not caring ruhi as she has issues with bhabhi. Manish asked think why problems there.

Instead of telling truth of his khooni beti out and hiding it as humanity for an orphan girl, he ulta kicked Rohit to rise his insecurity more. This manish will never let any couple be happy in his life he was always a hurdle in all seasons taking stand in wrong timing and throw away when his support is needed. That's why he is surviving till now. Instead of telling they are sisters both are my betis he riled Rohit to take any more step next. Later he will cry I destroyed and meri bachi jaap.

Manish stamped reports dragged and left them.

This is for his intrusion next into poddars issue and taking abheera with him and leaving the decision on poddars side. This man is a curse in story for anyone. 🤗

He wants ruhi to be away from poddars and leave that house I feel so holding abheera in hide and seek so that ruhi throws her obsesion and comes stays in gvs. He likes single betiya only so that he is mahan any day in giving love proving others love as wrong.

What will he do if ruhi is told pregnant . Will he shut his business of intruding or ask her to go for mc as abheera is not becoming maa

20240915_072453-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Writers Ruhi se kuch bhi karwayegi to create suspense .But they will not expose her

No.. Infertility kaand uska hain tho expose hona chahiye

I think MG hi karenge. Today he told Rohit to think abt the reason for which Ru is angry with Ab. Is that indicating that MG will be the first one to know abt bacchi's umeed?