Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

I got my content 🔥🔥🔥🥵

Baki jo bhi bakvaas huva screw itsmiley36

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan ke aankhon mein aisa kaunsa magifying glass hai and kaisa GPS hai ki usko baaki ke 5 beauty spots one after other milte gaye! kya talent hai bandeh mein. Waah!!

No this is not just aaj ka kaam He has been closely observing her for a long time. Bas aaj mauka mila and banda made the best use of itsmiley41
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhimaan are really special because they have it all! many ITV jodis are great but they only have a few of the attributes. but these guys fulfil everything!

the sexual tension, gorgeousness, perfect jodi in terms of physical compatibility- their height and the way they look together is just UFFFF, perfect jodi also in terms of personality - they balance each other out and bring out best in the other, they also have the heartfelt convos, the cheesy pick up lines, the nok jhok, fun, childlike masti waala element and also career wise- power couple bansakte hai. Abhira can give solid takkar to him- he is senior but she is definitely a sharper and more perceptive person. and when there is angst- then both of them are serving hard even then! gosh - DKP you have hit gold with these two!!!!!

Edited by Pinecone - 6 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

credit to directors for the BGM, ambience, cinematography and clothes for the Abhimaan sequence today! everything was on point.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

W T H is going on with IF that chumban that my comment it's label as mature content smiley44

Have they seen BW movies

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Kyun na abhi se naamkaran shuru karde smiley2

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Edited

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 days ago

Word Count: 0

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Seriously it was quite a hot episode filled with pouring Rain .. I enjoyed it thoroughly
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhimaan ki hotness dekh kar mujhe lag raha hai ki suhaagraat scene ke baad toh fire extinguisher ki zarurat padegi and many of us may need resuscitation!!!

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhimaan ki hotness dekh kar mujhe lag raha hai ki suhaagraat scene ke baad toh fire extinguisher ki zarurat padegi and many of us may need resuscitation!!!

Oh girl I am so waiting for SRsmiley42….. after todays well done execution my Umeed is zillion times greater than Rusmiley36