Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Chachi should actually do tell dadisa about ring chori even though she doesn’t have saboot. Atleast dadisa will get alert and divert some attention on Ru🤷🏻‍♀️

nahi she is blind to Ruhi's kartoots. Instead chachi will be insulted by Kaveri and whatever chance she has to keep an eye on Ruhi from now on and collect saboot may go if Kaveri thinks she is plotting against her fav bahu Ruhi.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

COLLAR PAKKADD smiley37 manish goenka unironically has my one of my favorite rishta bgm

That do kaudi ka Buddha humiliate my Phupha. Will never forgive him for committing this heinous sin.
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same here ..I was already watching only a total of 2-3 minutes per episode . Now I don’t think I can tolerate even that.

Test mein aaya hai ki yeh ma nahi ban sakti…wah.. dhabe pe baithe baithe test bhi ho gayi aur result bhi aa gayi🤣😂🤣 … kuch bhi! The level of stupidity dished out is just outrageous! What test? And forget that…even if some such test reveals such a thing , which doctor will blurt it out to a whole audience like that. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I can’t believe this nonsense ! 😖😖😖

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Fertility and pregnancy issues have been a rishta FL constant. But all the MILs have been mostly empathic about it, idhar toh toxicity ka alag he level hai.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

so i had seen the precap earlier today on twitter and i was so utterly pissed off. what kind of marriage track is this?! part of me even wonders if this marriage is gonna happen now. istg if they don't fix this by saying the doctors accidentally mixed up the reports or something, then i will lose my gosh darn mind and stop watching the show. i was dealing with the storylines bc i love abhimaan as well as the actors that portray them so much, but now this is crossing that line. abhira has only been suffering ever since she came to PH. there is not been a second where she can breathe without someone bringing her down. enough is enough. i am so so so so mad right now. ruined my whole day.

Tbh, now its confirmed for me that marriage is not gonna happen. Abhira will leave armaan for his happiness after knowing that she can't become a mother. Armaan will get angry that abhira left him for this, but will never accept that his family will never let that poor girl live in peace after this rubbish revealation of infertility.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I disagree. She did not ask MG to spend money on her and when someone who has never felt the love of a family gets to see a person take a stand and dilseh do something for her, she is not gonna reject it rudely. I also think they had shot scenes of her rejecting his gifts which were cut by editors because the whole bit was very haphazardly put together. She is way too overwhelmed. She didnt get a single dialogue for most of today until the very end and she is very cognizant that Ruhi hates her bonding with MG. But its a dil ka connect. She is doing her best to draw lines. but when she sensed his health was not ok or he was in danger , she went to him. even now she tries to stay away and only wants him for moral support because he agreed. she gave him an out when she first requested it saying if he is not comfortable, its ok.

In any case, rn she only sees him as a loving grandad figure. but when he is revealed to be the person who abandoned her mom she will distance herself from him

For her, being able to do whatever she can from her side, even if its not a lot for rasams is important. thats why she agreed to rasam. she had no idea MG would show up there.

She should have rejected those gifts straight away (scenes are edited but I will comment on what they'll show in the episodes). No problem in sharing a bond with a person who loves you as your own but knowing he's ruhi's b-nanu, she should have controlled her emotions. It's us who know he is her real parnanu, but not abhira. Coming to Manish, he had this soul connection with akshara also. What ultimate benifit did she get out of it??? This man is a curse for the daughters of his family.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Okay, can someone confirm about this infertility track which is said to be in today's precap? If its true, then I am done with this show🤬🤬🤬. Coz I am 100% sure that now flip mata will flip and lusty and kv will make things unbearable for abhira. Then, at the end her mahaan genes will active amd she will backout and leave from marriage for armaan as she can't become a mother. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

even without Kaveri and V, Abhira herself will be broken by this news

After the convo about kids etc and seeing Armaan with that kid, she will definitely feel like he deserves better than someone like her- who is not only hated by some of his family and struggling to fit in, but now will be unable to even give him something he deeply desires- a family. its gonna be so devastating for her. i dont think its a mahaanta gesture if she feels like they cannot marry with so many conflicts including something as major as her infertility issue

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Reminds me how Gopi Bahu would always give endless chaitauoi’s to Radha.

This Manisha all talks but no action. Himmat hai to Didi ko expose kado na??

that is what happened last time when manisha chachi found out how ruhi was behind armaan. she even tried telling manoj and vidya but neither paid a hoot to what she said. so idk how much will really come of it.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

That do kaudi ka Buddha humiliate my Phupha. Will never forgive him for committing this heinous sin.

His over streched zindagi is the biggest sin by itself

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She should have rejected those gifts straight away (scenes are edited but I will comment on what they'll show in the episodes). No problem in sharing a bond with a person who loves you as your own but knowing he's ruhi's b-nanu, she should have controlled her emotions. It's us who know he is her real parnanu, but not abhira. Coming to Manish, he had this soul connection with akshara also. What ultimate benifit did she get out of it??? This man is a curse for the daughters of his family.

well Abhira's rationale might be that gifts arent for her but for Poddars who also happen to be Ruhis sasural folks.

I would have also preferred to see Abhira reject gifts. but it seems as if she did give her own token to all - that bit is also edited out. but Ruhi had her shagun envelope and so she did what she was capable of. but she didnt stop MG from gifting his sambandhi

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago