Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

I really feel that writers are now overdoing the no-family drama. It feels like they need a reason for Kaveri to hate Abhira.

This rasam is so absurd, like Kaveri knows Abhira has no family so why even talk about this?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I want to see Ruhi going bonkers. I just hope everyone gets to know on mama bhaat rasam…..bas makers chewing gum na khiche khatam karo ab🙏…… and why is manish happy Ru and Ab are behen? My foot🤮

I really want Ruhi to be exposed. its high time. I dont see why Manisha has hidden it.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri is being reduced to plain evil and really cringe character. kaunsa elder aise behave karta hai?!

after Ab, dadisa was the only character which I was rooting for but seriously her character has gone down to drainsmiley24
Pinecone thumbnail

The sheer ridiculousness of medical aspects shown in ITV dramas is always cringe worthy.

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So MG will claim he is maayka but I wonder how he is gonna justify it. Ruhi will become a banshee and Kaveri will throw taunts. And Abhira will think he is some maha nice guy who loves her truly etc until she knows the asliyat of GF.

Surely curella sisters wont let him come to PH unless they are also told na. Is he gonna inform them who Ab really is?!

he will probably say he has always treated her like his own granddaughter and that relationships don't require blood ties. Ruhi will then go even more crazy, I assume

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

after Ab, dadisa was the only character which I was rooting for but seriously her character has gone down to drainsmiley24

I dont understand why they give such scenes or dialogues for Kaveri, give her no redemption in terms of even guilt etc and then expect audience to buy the fact that Kaveri isnt actually all that bad. The other day they had M say some rubbish like Kaveri is actually a good person.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

he will probably say he has always treated her like his own granddaughter and that relationships don't require blood ties. Ruhi will then go even more crazy, I assume

yeah, I want Ruhi to expose herself as being extremely petty and pathetic in her thinking.

I really want Ruhi to be exposed. its high time. I dont see why Manisha has hidden it.

i have no hope from MG, I am sure now he will try to play cupid between two and emphasize on behen walo bond😠
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Will Manish g dare to announce that they are abhiras maayka ?smiley37

Frm "abhira has no family " to "goenkas as abhiras family " , I dunno what's worse for abhira 🤔

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira Akshara Sharma

a woman is holding a piece of pizza in her hand and the word shut is behind her .

No wants this buddha alive anymore cut the crap with 100, he's already 150