Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Hera is chhoti Durga and Pranali is grown up Durga kya?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

X is giving dejavu of gen 3 smiley36 kalesh chal raha hai hai waha smiley36 abhi toh sirf trailer hai kaun bathayega unhe picture abhi baaki hai mere dost smiley36

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Some never like Ar doesn't matter who is playing the character, Ar will always be POS smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Some never like Ar doesn't matter who is playing the character, Ar will always be POS smiley36

they will never like him smiley36

I saw one bit of heera as choti heera, she looked perfectly blended as pranalis durga. Girl is muaa 🥰.

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 12 hours ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I saw one bit of heera as choti heera, she looked perfectly blended as pranalis durga. Girl is muaa 🥰.

I saw that swing scene with both child actors and Heera is lovee😍. She actually looks the younger version of pranali Durga..

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I saw that swing scene with both child actors and Heera is lovee😍. She actually looks the younger version of pranali Durga..

exactly sooo cute and see the eyes and mouth she conveyed totally like choti pranali. Garima is super happy in that ph it seems. Fahman and hiba too as colleagues joined pranali with same ph. Missed the big b no doubt 😜
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

exactly sooo cute and see the eyes and mouth she conveyed totally like choti pranali. Garima is super happy in that ph it seems. Fahman and hiba too as colleagues joined pranali with same ph. Missed the big b no doubt 😜

they both look cute together, dkp spoiled his own show
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 21 hours ago

Though only trp matters but Abhimaan get overthrown

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

from here onward abhira ki mumma bhi hongi race main 😄
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I'm surprise not to see the jodi from Sony that show with Sumbul, they were a hard jodi to beat. All To 10 are very popular all in the 700's