Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ah. Manish Goenka remembers akshu's last phone call. Need to see him cry tears of blood.

I dunno what is mama bhaat but considering the name it would have been the perfect opportunity to get Kairav back dkp k losers smiley22

dadi will finish all the money abhira got 😜

I feel mama bhat rasam me Ru or swarna will get to know Ab identity. Kisiko toh pata chalega.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

armaan will never stop romancing abhira. time and place don't matter to him at all 😭😭😭

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

dadisa's ego and hate for abhira will always be greater than her love for the family. disgusting woman. she is getting as annoying as ruhi now for me 🙄😤

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

what the heck is with the makers trying to create problems only for abhira in each and every rasam. bro give the woman a gosh darn break!!! i am getting tired of it! i want to see her happy for her wedding!

Armaan still saying Ruhi waise kyun karegi? 🙄 yeh tho buddhu hai , thanks for the small mercies Abhira still thinks yeh sabh Ruhi ki bachi ne hi kiya hai. Will Manisha chachi ever reveal about chorni?
After IR ,I hope Chudail suhagan will stop lusting on jeth ji as he will also be her step cousin sister’s husband. She will go mad and jealous knowing MG is Abhira’s parnanu too. She was always like this ,jealous ,over obsessed with the ppl. , Akshara is dead but this sore loser will still curse her and her beti too,only Ak’s truth might change her but for now she will screech like a bhains causing damage to our ears.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1832592559413006481?s=46&t=ZAkIezkbzvu1UUL0rrhzpg
their chemistry is just insane 🔥🔥🔥

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ah. Manish Goenka remembers akshu's last phone call. Need to see him cry tears of blood.

I dunno what is mama bhaat but considering the name it would have been the perfect opportunity to get Kairav back dkp k losers smiley22

Mama’s bhaat is an important function but it is from both sides of the family ..

Even we have it ..

mama gives bhaath ( dinner function ) to bride and groom and his sister’s family .. like when my bua’s son got married ( my dad n uncle ) gave gifts too his sister my bua , fufa and her family ( clothes ) and one Jewelry ( light ) to bride n groom ..

Similarly the bride got gifts from her family

My mother was an only child ..and grand Ma was dead when I was getting married so I had no mama ka bhaat but my mom gave me one of my Nani’s jewellery as memory .

But my husband got mama’s bhaat from his mothers family

So this function raises question for both Arman n Abhira

Where is Arman’s maternal family

For Abhira Kairav and Manish ( who now knows will turn up ) but they only have to give gifts to Armaan and Abhira ..

Arman’s mother’s family has to give gifts to Poddars

It is however a perfect moment for Kairav to turn up .. and even if they give special appearance to Naksh it will be awesome

Edited by Aadi04 - 8 days ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Kya soch ke kaveri ne shaadi ke liye haan ki thi??? Itni dikkat hai to na maanti shaadi ke liye.... Aise challenges phenk ke umeed karti hai wo har jaye... agar haar gayi phir kya contract papers phir layegi.... Kuch to naya karo.... Kya poddars ka koi rishtedar nahi hai... Kya poddars abhira ki tarah anath hain. .... Koi spice nahi bachi story mai