Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Yaar ek generation aisa dikha do DKP waalon jahan ladki puri zindagi unmarried rahe aur khushi khushi apni zindagi jiye. Khub enjoy kare aur fir mar jaye. Pleasesmiley37

Why today’s episode only for 17 min ? Anyway , Abhira Sharma keeps reminding why I started to watch this season. Evils trying to break her from all the sides by blackmailing and pressuring using her parents but my courageous and strong girl is fighting all alone. I don’t want anyone else to fight for her , I want only her to fight in this matter. As Abhira said Her mom never cared about society.

Loved the way she slayed evil old hag. 😘Armaan doesn’t know about the sharath but I feel he is trying to sort out the things calmly to make his useless Dadi realise she is wrong. Even if he doesn’t get to know about the sharath he will not let Abhira sign those papers. But good most of the family knows about KV withdrawing to be a guaranteer. Hopefully Truth will come out in front of everyone from somewhere else, not from Abhira.

edited for Gen 3 discussion

Edited by minakrish - 11 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Why people still hoping truth will come this are just ways to make viewers fool chachi knows ruhi ring kand and all know dadisa kand but hone kuch nahi wala one week main sab bhool bhi jayenge unhevkuch pata bhi tha this is dkp smiley31

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kinda want this marriage to get momentarily cancelled just to see how "armaan ruhi ka hoga" After that. Will she throw rohit off the nearest cliff? Try out her excellent driving skills on him?

I said the same thing last week that I want shaadi cancelled cause I really want to see how, Ruhaya will haasil her pyaar. But no that spoiler guy said it's 99% confirm shaadi hogi. Than he said there's still that 1% chance like a pregnancy test no shaadi. Especially today too when she said how shaadi will break Ab will be gone and she'll get her love back.

No one liked my idea last week but I'm glad I'm not alone smiley16

Do you think she'll kill Rohit

Seriously when Ru said to Ab to runway from the wedding it was not funny 😆…….. sach bol rahi hu mujase dil se Ru pe taras aaya…..pagali think if Ab runway she can have Arsmiley37…. koi toh bechari ka ilaaj karao🙏

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan za WTF do you mean whatever decision you're with her, tell her not to sign the damn freaking papersmiley7

It was a rushed episode .. they did not show Abhira going out to office .. so she was waiting for the last day for payment to come

And Rohit was very callous in dismissive of her concern for getting money.. Kaveri was bullying Abhira

And Armaan left the decision of signing pre nup to Abhira ..

Kaveri said she knows nothing about the background of Abhira’s parents .. how much does she know about Ruhi’s background

The very fact that Manish Goenka is her maternal great grandfather and no one from her paternal family showed up in any of the family event .. Infact no one Goenka family also turned up .. knows how poor Kaveri is in doing background search

Anyways very stupid episode glad I skimmed through this

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Seriously when Ru said to Ab to runway from the wedding it was not funny 😆…….. sach bol rahi hu mujase dil se Ru pe taras aaya…..pagali think if Ab runway she can have Arsmiley37…. koi toh bechari ka ilaaj karao🙏

She is highly inspired with itv shows..smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Arey us pagal ka koi ilaaj nahi hai … unless koi isey regressive hypnotherapy me la Jaye and iske bachpan ke crime ko admit karwaya

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

why will she accept anything other than that as she is taught the same what I do is right rest all have to adjust and accept

Hell yeah who tell there parents they make wrong choices. Plus our parents never tell or us the bad stuff about themselves. smiley36 I told mom once you don't know my taste in shoes and she stop buying me things, so now is Rani, chup ro smiley36

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really feel bad for these talented actors that have to enact such stupid tracks going against their character arc expectations..

I mean seriously the writers need to buckle up and not treat it as a sub standard show ..

Star plus isn’t doing any promos for this shows grand wedding or IR like YRKKH GEN 4 is being treated like an orphan child ..🥲😡

Is Bhavna the only writer .. hope she stalks the forum or audience should contact her on SM..this is really crappy writing for what could be a solid track …😡

i mean make things make sense … the audience isn’t stupid (new and old viewers - including TRP audience who may be regressive but not stupid). and the dedicated loyal viewers remember ….

like the sudden money - they could have Kipling uncle call and say he found a box of things buried in the kitchen which was discovered during renovation / repair and is couriering it to her or have a colleague of her moms returning from abroad seeking her out like one of the wonderful FF on the forum…. Writers have to bake it make sense 🙏🏻

Edited by luvsagar - 12 days ago