Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

BOLD: this! abhira has not had one second to breathe and enjoy her wedding planning. it's been one thing after another for her. she tries to do her best, but still nothing seems to go her way. if it keeps going like this, then she will crumble. she has almost fainted during her engagement ceremony, who knows what else can happen.

In the precap at the Himachali party, did u guys feel Ab was relaxed? I have some doubts on that. Now the IR revealation is coming up and now I am thinking maybe MG will be the one to oppose this BS contracts or whatever injustice Ab is getting from the Poddars.

The mood of the festivities have been severely damaged by Kaveri and I prefer wedding to get cancelled.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Surprised Buddha actually remembers them!

IMG_9492.jpeg

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t pay attention to today’s episode or this track this is for trp creators, I am not agreeing to prenup but if we see practically there are girls who often marry rich guys for money, if the family is safe guarding the interest of the boy or family itself is no harm,

But regarding baby, this is a personal conversation between a couple no on to decide when they will have kids or not, with work to it should also depend on a girl and her choice, problem is not KP the fact is adhura sach hamesha is harmful, and that the reason KP had to do this,

Regarding Armaan he won’t agree, even if he will play out in a way that eventually prenup thing will go away

Coming to the Spoiler it’s only MG who will come to know the truth and may be he will hide it from Ruhi too, probably he will try to find out more on the info of Abhir and Abhi 1st

Originally posted by: Pinecone

lets see

we are assuming it was scene with KV seeing bed

If he tells Kaveri, great! thats what we need from him. if he doesnt speak up for Abhiras self respect, her rights, then he is gonna be bashed.

Today he was a let down given how he responded to Abhiras valid gussa. he should have been confronting Kaveri, not Abhira and he should have been as outraged as she was to read those truly awful clauses. nothing about it was even remotely reasonable. every clause was a blow on Abhiras swabhimaan.

I am sure he is just as disgusted. But they both can't be "outraged" at the same time. That would spoil things further

When your partner is hurt, and angry and your grandmother is one of her other ego trips. It's important that at least you keep calm and try to talk sense to your grandmom. Also, handle your partner. Abhira did the same when Armaan left PF in anger. She was trying to talk sense to both dadi and pota. Armaa sa

It's ok if Armaan wants to talk calmly. He can say a clear and firm no to Prenup calmly. You don't have to shout all the time to show your support or even your outrage for that matter.

Sometimes you just to be clear

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

In the precap at the Himachali party, did u guys feel Ab was relaxed? I have some doubts on that. Now the IR revealation is coming up and now I am thinking maybe MG will be the one to oppose this BS contracts or whatever injustice Ab is getting from the Poddars.

The mood of the festivities have been severely damaged by Kaveri and I prefer wedding to get cancelled.

star station dude said 99% shaadi hogi.

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am sure he is just as disgusted. But they both can't be "outraged" at the same time. That would spoil things further

When your partner is hurt, and angry and your grandmother is one of her other ego trips. It's important that at least you keep calm and try to talk sense to your grandmom. Also, handle your partner. Abhira did the same when Armaan left PF in anger. She was trying to talk sense to both dadi and pota. Armaa sa

It's ok if Armaan wants to talk calmly. He can say a clear and firm no to Prenup calmly. You don't have to shout all the time to show your support or even your outrage for that matter.

Sometimes you just to be clear

Exactly, if both shout and scream things will escalate,

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Actually at the rate at which Abhira is taunted for lack of money, hopefully poddars should also know she is Goenkas ki beti and is actually raees. If they come to know about her papa’s profession, they will taunt her all the time.

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I don’t want shaadi to be cancelled, thodi si prob hui shaadi cancel kardo is not the solution, this tracks indicates how to navigate issues as a couple, end of the day wahi hona hai

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Prenup will be trashed and 💯 percent Shadi hogi nja ma’am don’t worry smiley31

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Actually at the rate at which Abhira is taunted for lack of money, hopefully poddars should also know she is Goenkas ki beti and is actually raees. If they come to know about her papa’s profession, they will taunt her all the time.

And if they come to know that unki Ruhi payaari and bechari was the reason of her own mum death, they will sympathize her