Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think she is representing Kasaulii which is HP. If I am not wrong than her parents were from kasaulii correct? Gen3 viewer can confirm.

Her father was from Kasauli.Her mother from udaipur.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira tell her to get the FOH. No parent should be without their child. What happen to if anything happen you can't leave the city with child and 50/50 custody arrangement. No she wants PH to have full custody, I thought dadisa is smarter but no she's bucket like Ruhaya now she's saying she'll take her name back from loan. Bye

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today fufa is hero in episode his face shown many times had dialogues more too ๐Ÿ˜

Also, the dark maroon color really suits the actor, they knew what they were doing smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope they wont convince Abhira to sign saying contract doesnt say she cant work -just that she will only be able to go to work after baccha etc. Under no circumstances should Abhira sign this ridiculous document. I hope she stays firm and she gets Armaans support that no prenup will be signed, especially not a prenup with such outrageous things

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Why should a sensible parent leave her child in that madhouse in her absence?smiley26

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, the dark maroon color really suits the actor, they knew what they were doing smiley36

he acts villain or grey but seeing his handsome face ๐Ÿ˜ poora gaya. He has that charm still
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Her father was from Kasauli.Her mother from udaipur.

Ok. so why were they in Mussoorie suddenly? why didnt they just live in Kasauli where Abhinav is from.

I hope after the prenup drama Abhira ka KP approval bhoot utar jaye please๐Ÿ™ KP doesnt deserve that position at all.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

kuch nhi likhna mujhe

Edited by Sera-high123 - 14 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Armaan has not any problem if they signs a contract about his marriage?dint he feel insulted about that?He loves her right?