Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I want Abhira to say exactly that to Kaveri in front of all!!!

Like that's even more practical considering the biological clock smiley39

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol that prenup is ridiculous af smiley39 get a vaaris from your non suetala pota first you hag

I know right!!!! It’s so very cringe I can’t even begin to say. Cannot work for a year? Why? Makes no sense whatsoever . I’ve never heard anything more misogynistic, regressive and actually repulsive ever before .
Ive sort of lost interest tbh.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: checky88

I know right!!!! It’s so very cringe I can’t even begin to say. Cannot work for a year? Why? Makes no sense whatsoever . I’ve never heard anything more misogynistic, regressive and actually repulsive ever before .
Ive sort of lost interest tbh.

They made kaveri a template evil saas from 80s bollywood movie at this point smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They made kaveri a template evil saas from 80s bollywood movie at this point smiley39

she is all over the place! one minute she is all- loan le loh, mein guarantor. then she was like- pehle khud ko sambhalo, then bacche ko sambhalo. next min she is like- you cant work, you need to produce baby within 1 year. did she have a short circuit in her brain?!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She had the printer write Mr and ms sharma on the stupid gold plated wedding cards instead of the actual names and then was Abhira k parents k name par kaun shaddi mai aane wala hai smiley39

I’m not surprised at her insensitivity. This girl never talks about her mother in happy times or pay her respects, she only talks about her mother when selective trauma gets triggered by Aks naam. Gosh she loves to lie, chaal jhooti
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: abagree

how come no one expects waaris from Ro-Ru?

Afrer all Rohit is the true waaris for Kaveri right... Imagine Kaveri telling this to Ruhi and Ruhi confused about what facial expression to present... And Rohit getting all shy and happy 😃

no seriously! naam, khoon and khandan are everything to dadisa, so why isn't rohit and ruhi in this conversation?? just because armaan abhira are gonna be the elder ones relation wise, means they should conceive first?? like i said dadisa is so confusingsa for me

Edited by Sa7861 - 18 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

God alone knows what she wants. Its utter cringe behavior though. Who writes up such things in a legal document and then justifies it saying she is doing it to protect armaans feelings. like c'mon dude. you dont give 2 Fs about him and call him sautela, ganda khoon at the drop of a hat.

exactly! she calls armaan all of that, but then on the other end she wants armaan-abhira to become parents. we all know the true heir is gonna be rohit-ruhi's child no matter who is first to have a child. bc to her naam, khoon, and kandhan is everything
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Yeh thappad precap mai kiyu nahi diya gadhera dkp smiley39

Yeh thappad precap mai kiyu nahi diya gadhera dkp smiley39

kuch log pehle se rona start krdete smiley37