Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Stupid KV running law firm but doesn’t even know Prenuptial agreement is not legal or recognised in India ? Correct me if am wrong .

I don’t know whose idea is this but if this Chindi chorni vamp ki idea hai tho 1st she needs to sign the papers as she will leave her pathi if jeth ji marries Abhira and Goenka’s ko kanga Kar Diya hai tho patha nahi chorni kya loot ke jathi PH se. If it’s KV’s idea then she should be sent to jail.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 19 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Everything aside, the tiny little kanha was SO CUTE smiley27

20240830_073909.jpg

20240830_073904.jpg

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

But what is the significance of this? Is it something related to wealth? Dadisaa is becoming so ajeeb sa..

Yes it's all about wealth and protecting their asset. Abhira case is little different cause she was already married to Armaan. Dadisa should've done it then cause even though Armaan & Abhira said they'll divorce in a year there was no legal contract it was just a vaada. Dadisa had feel she's looking out for family interest now, she's the matriarch of the family so to protect generational wealth cause it's not just Armaan there's others too. That's why most wealthy people ask for prenup. It can feel insulting and you not liking it but that's how it goes.

I'm not shock by it cause it's common thing in my family and in the US. There's couples that have no cheating clauses or if we stay together for this amount of time, if we divorce your get this amount.

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep.. That hair style is so boring. Its something similar to her Marathi look. Pata nahi why r they even experimenting?? Isse accha hai ki they allow to remain her in natural hair get up🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Maharashtrian look was way better. Atleast that was side part low bun with loose strands in front. But precap one is not pleasing. Outfit is not good fit as well and jewelry is ott. Makers cant get either styling right not plot right.🙄

Originally posted by: Pinecone

how does prenup solve the issue of Abhira not wanting to be a mom immediately

Prenup doesnt solve that. May be Dadisa thinking something on the line of this ladki is not intrested in giving me parpotha. So she is here only for fam's wealth. Aisa ho sakta haina?

Originally posted by: Krinya

She wants the money or not , who cares ? If she doesn't want it , thats what is written in the prenuptial toh sign it ..baat khatam..making an issue out of everything seems to be the trend .. ..Harr baat samjhani padti hai inko.

I think prenuptial is a very practical approach in today's times...its nothing to get so emotional or offended ..talk it out ..

But yahan toh majnu ki aulad Mr arman will jump in & show how much he supports his wife..that time he also divorced her just bec dadisa said so. 😆

Is it common in new gen weddings? Are your acquantainces all going for prenup these days? I am asking as I do not know a single relative/friend in India who went for prenups.

My qs is for middle or upper middle class families and not celebrities or super rich business families.

And it is also not for US based families as the prenup is very much needed there because of other laws.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes it's all about wealth and protecting their asset. Abhira case is little different cause she was already married to Armaan. Dadisa should've done it then cause even though Armaan & Abhira said they'll divorce in a year there was no legal contract it was just a vaada. Dadisa had feel she's looking out for family interest now, she's the matriarch of the family so to protect generational wealth cause it's not just Armaan there's others too. That's why most wealthy people ask for prenup. It can feel insulting and you not liking it but that's how it goes.

I'm not shock by it cause it's common thing in my family and in the US. There's couples that have no cheating clauses or if we stay together for this amount of time, if we divorce your get this amount.

Oh I am shocked bcz this is not widely done in my community. Ofcourse I think this can feel insulting. After all jaham trust hi nahi, vaham rishte banakar kya karega???
Edited by Docworld - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Maharashtrian look was way better. Atleast that was side part low bun with loose strands in front. But precap one is not pleasing. Outfit is not good fit as well and jewelry is ott. Makers cant get either styling right not plot right.🙄

Yep. They were getting on to right path and ab phir se backward chali gayi🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Stupid KV ruining law firm but doesn’t even know Prenuptial agreement is not legal or recognised in India ? Correct me if am wrong .

I don’t know whose idea is this but if this Chindi chorni vamp ki idea hai tho 1st she needs to sign the papers as she will leave her pathi if jeth ji marries Abhira and Goenka’s ko kanga Kar Diya hai tho patha nahi chorni kya loot ke jathi PH se. If it’s KV’s idea then she should be sent to jail.

I have no idea abt this. Yes suna to hain. But I haven't seen anyone practicing this in my close circle.