Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

diversion and to ignite ruhi

Yeah i didn't find it cute at all, especially when they talk about he's not true son

of Poddar parivaar, why all this talk about bachchi smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Of all the things, I want this damn wedding to come through smiley37 Can't stand another attempt at armans shadi , action repeat of this bore fest.

These kind of scenes were filmed on kaira as well before and after shadi, and abhira also . Arre abhim+ akshara. Matlab ek hi hai , enjoy karlo abhi, shadi ke baad kuch nai pata

haha πŸ˜‚ haan but kisi ne bola tha bawri piya is only played when sr hotha hai πŸ˜‚ i have not seen kaira shadi se pehle kisi pe bawri piya play hua tha ? πŸ˜‚
Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Bawri piya played ? SR hogaya smiley36 i heard bawri piya is legacy sr song smiley36 kzk on the way ? smiley37

oooh.. that’s interesting.. ! So Piya bawri before wedding and if the TRP goes down, woot woot back hug side hug, enough to beat their neighbor Jhanak! smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: maahi11

It’s a legacy song, played in gen 1

it was played during gen 3 too during leads sr smiley36 at that time only ppl told me bawri piya is indication that sr hogaya smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ambajee

oooh.. that’s interesting.. ! So Piya bawri before wedding and if the TRP goes down, woot woot back hug side hug, enough to beat their neighbor Jhanak! smiley36

I remember seeing leena's name in writers list. Kya patha she is writing same track in both πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ithna thak nahi jayenge if they have not planned a kid without wedlock. Iss baar ab may become mother without a husband that's why makers are delaying their marriage. It gives me dejavu like they literally dragged 3 months in last gen in the end just to not to get leads married in last gen so iss baar bhi wohi hoga shayad just before wedding somethings terrible will happen and ab will be thrown out and ar will not remember they did this. I guess the reason they did this furing jkrishna janmastami it's easier for fl to point out which day it was. πŸ˜‚

poora festival mein puja se pehle e jism ki puja dikhake uske baad kuch hua ya nahi karke e cvs naach rahe hi. Koi festival mein itna karta kya ghar mein. E koi hotel bhi nahi. Mocking their own characters that way. Agar dadi ko pata chala toh 🀯
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes that was nice touch! I like her being chaotic and herself.

I also think they should have a real convo about kids and all. Abhira is young, has a career to build and they have not even married yet, sirf sagai hui hai. and the 1 year doesnt count given that they werent even in a real shaadi then esp from Armaans side. He definitely is on fast track mode. lol

seems like armaansa trying to make up for lost time πŸ˜‚

on a serious note, we know that abhira does want to be a mother based off her dream sequence she had that one night, but you are right that she's young and still needs to build her career. based on her reactions from today's episode i felt that she wants to focus on her career first, then become a mother. she seems anxious on how to say that.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira you better get on some BC fast, Armaan za looked like he wanted to possess Abhira Sharma fast. Their was no joking or lightness in his eyes. He was intense and serious and all man at that moment. There was no silly boy

Abhira listen all you'll be Chunnu Munnu ki Mumma soon

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeah i didn't find it cute at all, especially when they talk about he's not true son

of Poddar parivaar, why all this talk about bachchi smiley39

nothing is to be taken that way na. When they say sautela paraya it's their anger when they say unka bacha it's their love on arman.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

seems like armaansa trying to make up for lost time πŸ˜‚

on a serious note, we know that abhira does want to be a mother based off her dream sequence she had that one night, but you are right that she's young and still needs to build her career. based on her reactions from today's episode i felt that she wants to focus on her career first, then become a mother. she seems anxious on how to say that.

yeah. her immediate reaction was to blush and she even called herself chunnu munnu ki mumma but then she's like- no I am Abhira first as if realizing that she has aspirations to fulfil before being a mom.

I really hope Armaan is supportive as always.