Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Muje tho Akshara ka asli beti lagti hai in a different timeline smiley36

Ab kya he bolu, Abhira and Abhinav mujhe pasand haismiley17

Chalo, Akshara ki shaadi kisi Abhishek ya Naveen se hoti toh haan unki beti jaisi smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

haha this line reminded me of this scene πŸ˜‚ ye toh abhi shuruwath white day ke baad asli kalesh hoga aur uss waqt main sirf silent viewer hongi πŸ˜‚ armaan ek baar fl ko divorce de de bas uske baad aisa kalesh hoga uske samne ye kuch bhi nahi hai smiley36 humne dange dekhe hai ye toh hasi mazak chal raha hai yahan

https://youtu.be/IT0hhDQWlLY?si=oiM4jTrBdtwD-dPw

edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I just saw a clip of dadisa asking her to organize a function smiley36

why do i feel post organzing either dadisa will taunt her make her feel how inferior she is to poddars ? smiley36

Or

She may make her guests to badmouth poddars about the function and that may create rift between ab and rest. As armaan bhi chup nahi rahega when his dadi gets humiliated because of abhira's zidd.

Or

The loan thing kind of giving me some wierd vibes what if bank wale comes to the venue and rejects giving money at last moment saying they do not trust her or frame her in some wierd conspiracy to say her documents are false or fake and ask money immediately post she spends all the money πŸ˜„

If they do not do this then there are high chances leap is planned as before leap they automatically fix everyone and make everyone to accept fl just to throw her out collectively by saying dialogues i accepted you with my whole heart aur you took my heart from my chest by taking away xyz person's life πŸ˜„

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

why do i feel post organzing either dadisa will taunt her make her feel how inferior she is to poddars ? smiley36

Or

She may make her guests to badmouth poddars about the function and that may create rift between ab and rest. As armaan bhi chup nahi rahega when his dadi gets humiliated because of abhira's zidd.

Or

The loan thing kind of giving me some wierd vibes what if bank wale comes to the venue and rejects giving money at last moment saying they do not trust her or frame her in some wierd conspiracy to say her documents are false or fake and ask money immediately post she spends all the money πŸ˜„

If they do not do this then there are high chances leap is planned as before leap they automatically fix everyone and make everyone to accept fl just to throw her out collectively by saying dialogues i accepted you with my whole heart aur you took my heart from my chest by taking away xyz person's life πŸ˜„

you expecting too much logic πŸ˜‚

Dadisa has no life other than taunting abheera. Ruhi is also there to make faces, basically story going nowhere. Idk for what they are waiting to show some progress in story, already uka jhanak ghum anu all are over yckkh now buckle up if you want to sustain.

Why you think they will throw her out πŸ˜‚ as per ghum Sai leave her own I guess it might happen then yuvraj can come back and we can ship yuv x abheera the reformed Gunda

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Dadisa has no life other than taunting abheera. Ruhi is also there to make faces, basically story going nowhere. Idk for what they are waiting to show some progress in story, already uka jhanak ghum anu all are over yckkh now buckle up if you want to sustain.

Why you think they will throw her out πŸ˜‚ as per ghum Sai leave her own I guess it might happen then yuvraj can come back and we can ship yuv x abheera the reformed Gunda

for a change they can do that πŸ˜‚ ab is reason for Madhav's death which apparently ppl assume it's done by yuvi where as yuvi was trying to save madhv and witnessed by ab. Then ab will be thrown out as ppl will think ab is supporting a gunda and trying to save him πŸ˜‚

Yuvraj will come out and ask ab to come with him by saying he is changed now. Apologize for all the deeds he has done. Then ab will agree to take his help and she eill get to know she is pregnant and toofani rath repeats and ab will ask yuvraj if he will become father of her child. Yuvraj agrees and then kalesh shuru πŸ˜„

Or

Or

bank loan and instalments I have another intuition only. And ar is kept away by dadi though he wanted to go. Bank won't give easily if she said I am marrying. Without any surity any loan won't be approved unless we have the capacity to repay . Bank may give loan if they get to know she is marrying arman poddar so they will call dadi and confirm. What if dadi calls that manager to that party to show abhira loan got because of her kaveriji humne loan diye hi kyunki aapki pote ke sath shadi karke.Dadi will show abhira anywhere she is less that's her motto now. If guests speak of her family as none dadi wants lavish wedding and people are busy in it. How dadi made ar chup after all that talks. She is doing their shadi on her own conditions. Imagine ruhi shouts as ak masi killed meri matasree hogaya poora πŸ€—
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Background music and band baja barath smiley36

https://youtu.be/PHaGYPDwfIE?si=GwHHO0RG3fhCJCgF

Or

Or

I too saw that clip.. I think dadi purposely said yes to test her ability to do the function.. she stopped Vidya halfway from convincing Abhira not to go ahead. We can’t say that she will fail to make the function successful.. even if she creates a mess.. at the end it works for her good only and she will be praised because she is the β€œfemale lead β€œ.

I read in the written episode that she said something about her papa that he and her mom used to dream about her wedding.. is it true?? I didn’t watch the episode yet.. if it’s true when did this all happen smiley36.. have makers lost their minds or is Abhira cooking up stories smiley35 .. wasn’t Abhinav dead the day after the back hug πŸ€”

Edited by Susi26 - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

I too saw that clip.. I think dadi purposely said yes to test her ability to do the function.. she stopped Vidya halfway from convincing Abhira not to go ahead. We can’t say that she will fail to make the function successful.. even if she creates a mess.. at the end it works for her good only and she will be praised because she is the β€œfemale lead β€œ.

I read in the written episode that she said something about her papa that he and her mom used to dream about her wedding.. is it true?? I didn’t watch the episode yet.. if it’s true when did this all happen smiley36.. have makers lost their minds or is Abhira cooking up stories smiley35 .. wasn’t Abhinav dead the day after the back hug πŸ€”

dadi is doing purposely. Her wishes to gogog still not done ,abhira should leave ar and go away 20240827_182649-COLLAGE.jpg
Edited by Mehersudha - 20 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

All this while I was thinking this season will be a bit different πŸ€ͺ

And they will throw out Armaan instead of Abhira.

Arman will be thrown out and Abhira willl follow him post marriage 🀣 can this happen?

I’m tired of always seeing female lead being thrown out