Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Naah, she said mumma ka gaana in the mandir during Akshara's birthday and ran to see who was playing it so that she would find out who knew her mumma

I think she just felt it was her mummas voice on the loudspeaker in temple , not mumma's gaana perse. so she doesnt associate this song itself to be copyright of her mom's as her original composition. she thinks its a generic bhajan only.

Edited by Pinecone - 19 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Only akshara and Abhimanyu knew ,and no one else

I think Muskaan and Kairav knew. Not sure though

Pinecone thumbnail

its illogical to us that Abhira will say- temple mein suna because we expect that Akshu would have sang this every Janmashtami and thats how Ab would know it. but maybe Akshu did know other bhajans and didnt sing this one regularly enough.

Basically it seems like Abhira only knows this song as a generic bhajan/kirtan song and not her "mumma's song"

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I think Muskaan and Kairav knew. Not sure though

hopefully mumma's diary or some random eye witness will be there to clear Aksharas name varna she will have to face taunts for being murderer ki daughter from Ruhi and Goenkas which is unfair to her. I really hope Armaan supports her if she is tagged as khooni ki beti and helps her find proof of Aksharas innocence.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ruhi goes all out to do some gadbad in the Janmashtami Puja so that Abhira gets blamed (as usual) and walks in on Armaan discussing future kids with Abhira. Her face, her face smiley37smiley37. I can't stop giggling smiley37

But her reaction doesn't seem she is listening their talks ...It seems edited

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

How in the hell are they going to clear Akshara's name?

From the looks of it, Ruhi is going to turn more negative after IR. The fact that that single bhajan made her more angry towards abhira proves it. People theorizing that she ll change or hesitate once IR truth is out is all gone down the drain.

But how is the revelation going to be. I am sure abhira ll question MG on why he never kept any contact with her and her mother and ruhi ll butt in and accuse abhira's mother of killing her own. And abhira obv will argue saying her mom ll never do it. Might even start finding clues and proofs to clear her mom's name!

But how is that ever going to happen. The CCTV on that day? The four people who knew the truth, one is proven dead, another is supposed dead and the other two not in India. Will the last two return to reveal the truth.

don't you know?! dadisa has that hotstar insider scoop! 🫢 footage will ✨magically✨ be projected in front of everyone 📽️

How in the hell are they going to clear Akshara's name?

From the looks of it, Ruhi is going to turn more negative after IR. The fact that that single bhajan made her more angry towards abhira proves it. People theorizing that she ll change or hesitate once IR truth is out is all gone down the drain.

But how is the revelation going to be. I am sure abhira ll question MG on why he never kept any contact with her and her mother and ruhi ll butt in and accuse abhira's mother of killing her own. And abhira obv will argue saying her mom ll never do it. Might even start finding clues and proofs to clear her mom's name!

But how is that ever going to happen. The CCTV on that day? The four people who knew the truth, one is proven dead, another is supposed dead and the other two not in India. Will the last two return to reveal the truth.

I am 100% sure makers are gonna mess up whole IR track….. they started today with reference to kanha song…… Ak name will be clear by MG only. Magically he will say Ak was not the culprit and for Ru she sacrificed bas hoga hai name clear🙄
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also for all wondering - Ab got the loan coz Humari dragon sa, humari Aasmaans sa is her guarantor smiley37

Le everyone discussing kaise muh uthake loan mil gaya - agar Udaipur ki Ambani guarantee degi toh of course milega nasmiley37

Abhi bhi mila nahi hai

.Sirf apply kiya hai..Approve nahi huwa...

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Didn't she say earlier that AK used to sing this song??

no.she never said. She listened in mandir that day and later sang in Missouri. Ar saw her singing he didn't ask where did you learn not she said it's my mom sang. Ak never sang before abhira as it connects past