Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Finally at least in one version of this story's adaptation they have mentioned that Jethji se choti bhai ki wife iss tarike se baat nahi karti..be it in any culture, this is a relation that should be the most respectful and mindful of their boundaries.

Waiting for Chachi ji's taunts...mazaa ayega

And no expectations, but i want Manish to also taunt ruhi. He is only goenka aware of ruhi's intentions. So when ruhi tries to emo blackmail him into not attending abhira's wedding from her side, i want him to give back to her by saying when she didn't listen to him, why should he listen to her.

Edited by All_A_MooPoint - 21 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira is so getting back at Ruhi for the wedding planner track. GOOD FOR HER. Humarey yahan jethji se honeymoon k barey mai baat nahi kartey smiley37smiley37

It was a good episode but i hope the wedding happens ..
Identity reveal happens after the shadi

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira should get a new wedding dress doesn't matter if it's grand or not.

Aaj toh Ruhiji ko bhar bhar ke zillat ke ladoo khane mile haismiley37Bahut maza aaya…… dhanyawaad dkp🙏

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 21 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

yaar...pratha🤣...I am not a fan of a naagin but clips of yamini and pratha are always a treat to watch....rolf...smiley37

I know right!! I am also not a fan of naagin but have seens clips of all seasons..and the banters between these two is such a treat smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is wrong with the editors that French Kiss bothers them to cut it out. What is so taboo about saying it's not like she's doing it to Armaan, which is been done in BW like breathing smiley39

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhira should get a new wedding dress doesn't matter if it's grand or not.

I am on two minds regarding this

Abhira should have her mother by her side. What better than her mother's own wedding dress to feel that connection

But then does she really have to wear that wedding dress when that said wedding ended in a disaster.

And the most logical question, didn't the duppata of the dress have the hashtag of the Original recipient of the wedding dress and the groom. How ll they change it.

Edited by All_A_MooPoint - 21 days ago

I think before Abhira answers to Manish, Ruhi ko panic attack aayega

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I loved every scene in today's episode except Abhimaan's.

I just don't understand, the camera angles are so damn bad and the director is intentionally making the scenes funny rather than passionate. The BTS vibe was so different.

Edited

Becharey actors se mehenat karwatey kiyu hai jab sab kaatna he hai smiley39