Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

You know, everyone will be shocked, to think abt it Ruhi and Abhira are sisters, the connection of not only Goenkas will be shocking

Like I said yesterday, Abhira has an affluent background as per the story line, and if these families were still part of the show, whose background would be stronger. Abhira or Poddars

Technically she is 5th gen of Maheshwaries, 4th gen of Singhanias and Goenka’s almost affluent families of not only Udaipur but India too

Sauteli masi ki beti are not sisters .. they are at best half cousins..

I have so many cousins if I have barely seen them I suddenly don’t start treating them as sisters ..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yaar kabhi kabhi asli sautela toh rohit lagta hai. He got burdened with a truck load of cases he didn't ask for on the first day of his job and is stuck with a wife who dreams of his brother smiley37

Armaan ka work load reduce kar diya & he was enjoying his bf & now wedding phase without much stress with lots of free time. Upar se grand wedding. smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arman is forever groom he gets ready as dulha when trp is wanting by channel 🤣🤣

You mean to say he is FL in disguise

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I have so many cousins if I have barely seen them I suddenly don’t start treating them as sisters ..

inka koi bond nahi hogi sirf ladayi hogi bas
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

After seeing this borefest, ye Gen cartoonish he rahega, it can't get dark, ruhi aur Arman sanskari cheating karte rahenge, atleast jhanak makers had guts to show something bold. Gosh itna boring hai ye show 😪

this show seems like spin off of Dora the explorer 😂 it's like gulliver and lilliputs. Gulliver ko patha nahi hotha about small ppl how they work and he will be amused to see them. Waise hi ab knows nothing about duniya as she seems like kuve ka mendak who has zero clue even about basic things like how things work outside and exploring it as an adult 😄

Soon we will see this kind of scene where entire poddars will be worried for ab all of sudden if she fall sick 😁 kab kaise they had change of heart bhagwan jaane 😄

https://youtu.be/G_S1E1Yqji0?si=co3876Qc6EfMcMrP

maahi11 thumbnail

DKP doesn’t understand that

I wish Natik wapis aa jaye claiming Abhira, adha kalesh wha shuru hoga,

You mean to say he is FL in disguise

kartik ki parchayi dikh raha hi mujhe toh 5 baar baitha tha 😍woh e uska record thode
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

The fact that Gs threw out Akshara just because 9 years old Ruhi threw tantrums proves itself that this show is for ridiculous audiences. I pity legacy viewers who are watching it out of habit

Chalo thank goodness yeh baat Toh clear hi gaya Ruhi was 9 years old when she bumped of her mother and passed the blame to her sauteli masi .. Abhira was not even born ..

So Ruhi and Abhira have 9 years age difference.. so Ruhi was firmly sitting without any marriage proposal

even in her marriage no Goenka. Or her paternal relative turned up ..

Edited out hate speech

Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

DKP doesn’t understand that

I wish Natik wapis aa jaye claiming Abhira, adha kalesh wha shuru hoga,

I would love it .. if naitik is shown alive …and naksh too .. and they take her away from Goenkas

waise bhi the Naitik actor is not doing tv much ..

Though naksh is coming in star plus .. they can also somehow bring back Kairav

Naitik n Kairav are enough real relatives of abhira

maahi11 thumbnail

Chalo thank goodness yeh baat Toh clear hi gaya Ruhi was 9 years old when she bumped of her mother and passed the blame to her sauteli masi .. Abhira was not even born ..

So Ruhi and Abhira have 9 years age difference.. so Ruhi was firmly sitting in the shelf past her expiry date ..and stinking without any marriage proposal

even in her marriage no Goenka. Or her paternal relative turned up .. so they know she is damaged n faulty product .. anybody sticking with her suffers

Sometimes I think Birlas kept no connection, manjari might have taken Abhir from Ranikhet, dkp idea lelo, Abhir le aao,

I feel for Abhira. Having no one in family is the biggest curse, she technically doesn’t have a place to go, take a free time, get the pampering,