Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

I'm sure they can simply claim this is Akshara's wedding dress when she married Abhinav even if its not the case for legacy viewers. when they have amnesia about big things , this is a small matter. to viewers who are only watching gen 4, they dont know which lehenga she wore in which wedding. so we can assume this is her lehenga from wedding to Abhinav. infact it may not even be mentioned as Aksharas wedding lehenga. it can just be seen as Aksharas lehenga which is being passed down to Abhira. and its grand enough that Abhira is wearing it for her shaadi

Edited by Pinecone - 21 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It was a good episode but i hope the wedding happens ..
Identity reveal happens after the shadi

As far as I think, the wedding WILL happen. IR can delay it, but will not cancel it. I don't even want an identity revelation smiley39

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I am pretty sure that Akshu reveal won’t happen on Wednesday, it is probably just the beginning of that track. Either Abhira will say something random or Ruhi will have a panic attack and everyone’s attention will get diverted. This is way too phuski of a reveal if it happens this way ngl. They should build it up properly and reveal in a grand manner otherwise rehne hi dein DKP.

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I am not two minds regarding this

Abhira should have her mother by her side. What better than her mother's own wedding dress to feel that connection

But then does she really have to wear that wedding dress when that said wedding ended in a disaster.

And the most logical question, didn't the duppata of the dress have the hashtag of the Original recipient of the wedding dress and the groom. How ll they change it.

doosre shadi ka kuch khaas nahi hi sirf sindoor , ms diye hi ghar mein aur silk saree. Woh leke rakhte toh acha shagun hota beti ko parents ki blessings. Dkp bhi na kum nahi fans ko chidani hi bas woh lehenga pehnake phir aur doosre ki beti baithegi. Maa toh ek hi na logic hi unka 🤐

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I think before Abhira answers to Manish, Ruhi ko panic attack aayega

maybe that or Abhira might say she heard this from her moms collection but would not explicitly mention that she learnt from her mumma.
Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi will not have panic attack in front of all

MG will have mindvoice that this is Akshus song

Abhira will simply say, I heard it from mumma

phir kuch distraction hoga and everyone will move on

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Aaj toh Ruhiji ko bhar bhar ke zillat ke ladoo kahne mile haismiley37Bahut maza aaya…… dhanyawaad dkp🙏

Yaar I'm on vacation can't watch the episode now, but going through the forum it feels to be a dhamaakedaar episodesmiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/adhachaand/status/1827880579670417887?t=vAsfuJjjz2W9f2mxhFJJRw&s=19

I almost snorted my coffee on mere charan yaahan hai

Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi ko zillat ke laddoo jab milte hai tab dekhne layak hota hai

Abhira, Armaan, kaveri all gave her superb comebacks!!!

WAAH

so much recall value to this episode

Last time I enjoyed an episode of zillat was Ruhi getting slapped by V- that scene i have watched on loop. uff. so much happiness!!!

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I'm sure they can simply claim this is Akshara's wedding dress when she married Abhinav even if its not the case for legacy viewers. when they have amnesia about big things , this is a small matter. to viewers who are only watching gen 4, they dont know which lehenga she wore in which wedding. so we can assume this is her lehenga from wedding to Abhinav. infact it may not even be mentioned as Aksharas wedding lehenga. it can just be seen as Aksharas lehenga which is being passed down to Abhira. and its grand enough that Abhira is wearing it for her shaadi

When buddha goenka can claim arohi married abhimanyu toh akshara's lehenga trivia is nothing smiley37