Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

My reaction on seeing the precap smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Share the joy please! smiley14

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

And something tells me that Abhira is telling the truth about the bhajan, but also inherently there is something else there as well🤔🤨

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not armaan sa already thinking about kids. Yeh kya namoona hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira goes to bank and gets her loan. Its really nice to see her excited. Kaveri says she is doing all this to test how zimmedar she is. And Armaan seems to be very excited to see Abhira prove herself to all. his inner monologue that my silly girl is best is so nice to see. He has confidence in her. Kaveri calls her on speaker and asks Abhira to put her name as guarantor in the bank form. The way she teases Kaveri on the phone is too cute! And Kaveri looking at Armaan and says- how do you have energy to jhelo her in jest is nice, I love Armaans reactions when people talk to him about Abhira

There is another Ruhi-Armaan scene where she goes to print invitation and Armaan is coincidentally there for something else. And she starts yelling at Armaan again. And her migraine crap is pathetic to watch. itni nautanki koi nahi karta. She falls on Armaan and faints and Abhira reaches to see the scene just as Ruhi falls on him and they take her to the clinic. Armaan honestly tells her what happened and gives her explanations and she also honestly says the second she saw them her instinct was to be upset but that she wont doubt him. I am so happy with this 100% transparency thing going on.

Ruhi wakes up looking at Armaan and saying dont be pareshaan, I am fine. Kya delusional hai. but Rohit hugs her and she gets reality check. She then notices Abhimaan standing holding hands in front of bed. It doesnt seem like Abhira has really noticed Ruhi's gaze. but they walk out together.

Janmasthami puja is happening in the morning and its actually Armaan, not Kaveri who asks/ convinces Abhira to sing bhajan recalling that she has sung it once before. and the happiness he has seeing her sing is so endearing.

MG and cruella sisters walk in to hear aarti and are emotional.

V is impressed with Abhiras singing.

MG asks Abhira where she learned this bhajan. She says she just learned it from hearing it in temple. Armaan says ek baar mein learn karliya and itni perfectly gaa diya and he looks like such a proud fiance. Manisha and Manoj also compliment her.

Abhira asks for permission to do tayyari for puja and to be LBB- layak badi bahu. And Kaveri seems to be impressed with her taking initiative. She gives her phool ka prasad and agrees to give her zimmedari. Abhira is excited and happy. Armaan looks happy too to see the pighalna of Kaveri for Abhira and Abhira trying so hard.

Later everyone is doing prep for janmashtami together. Kajal asks who will make bal gopal ke kadmon ke nishaan waala rasam. MG is very emotional about his own parivaar seeing prep. He says Abhira invited him and he is happy to join them all.

Armaan is messaging Abhira and teasing her with romantic flirty messages. He asks her to come meet him in private.

They are having a full text message waala convo and MG catches them saying kaam karlo.

Precap- Ruhi questioning Abhira where she learned bhajan and planning to take revenge on her. Armaan does romance as they decorate cradle for bal gopal and even brings up bacche to Abhira in a private moment and Ruhi watches it. why the F is she such a voyuer?!

Edited by Pinecone - 19 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Share the joy please! smiley14

Ruhi goes all out to do some gadbad in the Janmashtami Puja so that Abhira gets blamed (as usual) and walks in on Armaan discussing future kids with Abhira. Her face, her face smiley37smiley37. I can't stop giggling smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rusharam was getting dizzy with blurred vision but as soon as she almost bumped in to my Armaan za she sober up

Ru I want to be mad for screaming at my Armaan za smiley7but I don't blame you his HOTNESS can wake the dead smiley42

Seriously what was the need of that scene? Matlab chalte phirte Ru will fall and Ar is gonna catch? Doesn’t make sense to me🙄

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Not armaan sa already thinking about kids. Yeh kya namoona hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

I swear - humme laga he will bring it up seeing the little Krishna, lekin yahaan to decorations main hi bande ne bachchon ke naam sochna shuru kar diya - bechari Abhira's expression - she is kause bachche, kiske bachche smiley37

Poor thing. But I hope they have a good conversation on this and don't just shive it under the carpet smiley27

But Ruhi's expressions - she is like WTH did I walk into smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Seriously what was the need of that scene? Matlab chalte phirte Ru will fall and Ar is gonna catch? Doesn’t make sense to me🙄

ya its completely unnecessary and inconsequential to the plot of the story too. Ruhi is obsessed with Armaan, Armaan is over her and fully into Abhira and Abhira trusts him even if she has not forgotten everything and is wary of Ruhi- all this is known to us. We dont need triangle scenes to prove it.

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I swear - humme laga he will bring it up seeing the little Krishna, lekin yahaan to decorations main hi bande ne bachchon ke naam sochna shuru kar diya - bechari Abhira's expression - she is kause bachche, kiske bachche smiley37

Poor thing. But I hope they have a good conversation on this and don't just shive it under the carpet smiley27

But Ruhi's expressions - she is like WTH did I walk into smiley37smiley37

ArSa is do kadam aage……. He doesn’t want to wait bas mauke pe chauka mar rahe hai🤣…. On top of that Ru ka moye moye sone pe suhagasmiley37