Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I swear - humme laga he will bring it up seeing the little Krishna, lekin yahaan to decorations main hi bande ne bachchon ke naam sochna shuru kar diya - bechari Abhira's expression - she is kause bachche, kiske bachche smiley37

Poor thing. But I hope they have a good conversation on this and don't just shive it under the carpet smiley27

But Ruhi's expressions - she is like WTH did I walk into smiley37smiley37

Dude saw that crib and his mind straight went to humarey bachche. First have a successful kiss for once mister, yeh toh bahut aagey chaley gaaye smiley22smiley37

Ruhi was just a bhatakti aatma throughout the episode. smiley39

Bold- same here. It's an important conversation to have before marriage, and i hope they show it nicely. Though it's more likely to he just a passing comment

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 19 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aaj nahi hoga but IR is coming. shaadi card and shaadi functions mein MG will figure out but he wont reveal immediately fearing the consequences. But IR is coming soon. 2-3 hafte toh chalega track before everyone knows everything

And then they have to clear Aksharas name too. she took Ruhi's blame afterall

when IR happens, i want everything to come out. i don't want abhira accepting the goenkas without knowing the truth. i want her to be upset with them. they don't deserve abhira's love.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Did he go from talking about babies to thinking about how to make babies smiley24

20240828_063013.jpg

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also for all wondering - Ab got the loan coz Humari dragon sa, humari Aasmaans sa is her guarantor smiley37

Le everyone discussing kaise muh uthake loan mil gaya - agar Udaipur ki Ambani guarantee degi toh of course milega nasmiley37

Today even MG caught ArSa texting romance smiley37 Means no one is immune to ArSa pda😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

O Kanah scene was beautifully done and the emotions display by the Goenka's was emotions was felt especially MG and Swarna aunty.

Edited name calling

Edited by Sutapasima - 19 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also for all wondering - Ab got the loan coz Humari dragon sa, humari Aasmaans sa is her guarantor smiley37

Le everyone discussing kaise muh uthake loan mil gaya - agar Udaipur ki Ambani guarantee degi toh of course milega nasmiley37

Yeh log kya ambuja cement se asmaan ki whitewashing kar rahey in super fast speed smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

armaansa is no longer turtlesa, he is cheetahsa 🐆💨 😂

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

wow dkp really fooled me on how abhira knows o kanha. i figured it wasn't gonna be revealed today, but i wasn't expecting that. i truly thought she would have learnt it from her mom.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

dear gosh ruhi girl you gotta chill. why in the heck would abhira lie about where she learnt the song. hai bhagwan, please dafa kaaro iss irritating ladki ko 🙏🏼