Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It was probably her mother singing at the temple and Ab not knowing so she won't ask questions about song, I can imagine Aks singing that song and getting emotional

Didn't she say earlier that AK used to sing this song??

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

And something tells me that Abhira is telling the truth about the bhajan, but also inherently there is something else there as well🤔🤨

That something is..akshara lied to her that it's her family bhajan.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Seriously what was the need of that scene? Matlab chalte phirte Ru will fall and Ar is gonna catch? Doesn’t make sense to me🙄

Zabardasti ka scene. Why chuhi is given so much screen space. Wahiyat aurat.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How in the hell are they going to clear Akshara's name?

From the looks of it, Ruhi is going to turn more negative after IR. The fact that that single bhajan made her more angry towards abhira proves it. People theorizing that she ll change or hesitate once IR truth is out is all gone down the drain.

But how is the revelation going to be. I am sure abhira ll question MG on why he never kept any contact with her and her mother and ruhi ll butt in and accuse abhira's mother of killing her own. And abhira obv will argue saying her mom ll never do it. Might even start finding clues and proofs to clear her mom's name!

But how is that ever going to happen. The CCTV on that day? The four people who knew the truth, one is proven dead, another is supposed dead and the other two not in India. Will the last two return to reveal the truth.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Didn't she say earlier that AK used to sing this song??

I think she had said to Ar last time that it was her mother's song. Why did she lie? Or are the writers pretending she did not say that?

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Kanja song by Ab was very emotional scene but hate it when she mentioned that she knows this song because she heard somewhere😖 Writers messed up here, how can they give this reason. They should have showed she learnt via her mumma music collection. Such a legacy song ka kachra kar diya. I hate you makers😡

Ditto feelings. Such an imp song and she does not know that her mother used to sing it?I think she is trying to hide it though it would be unimaginable that she is lying in front of God
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri is being as sweet as chashni suddenly so I have a feeling she is simply doing all this to keep the flock together and still control everyone as the puppeteer. She didnt want to lose control because everyone except her was cool with Abhimaan shaadi. she probably is faking her way into controlling Abhira also. I always wondered how she was so petty with Abhira all this time when the more exciting "challenge" for her would be to make Abhira also toe her line. and now she is doing that. Armaan seh shaadi is the perfect way to throw the hunters net on Abhira also because as such Abhira is tough cookie to crack but when she is emotionally invested in Armaan who in turn is attached to family- its the ideal recipe to make her fall in line. and if by faking acchai to a naive person like Abhira who never suspects chalaki in most people since she is too idealistic, she can eventually topple her- thats win win for Kaveri

V is doing daily flipping. kal pissed thi, aaj balaiyaan le rahi hai.

Manisha is best- I love when she calls Ab as "cutie".

I really hope that Armaan doesnt flip in future if Kaveri is mad at Abhira and stands by her. He should realize that while its nice to have Kaveri validation and approval, she is not consistent. He knows the whole "golden boy" feeling all too well- as long as things are ok and she is being listened to, everything is hunky dory and Kaveri is fine but the minute something she disapproves of, happens she will make people sautela or pull the rug under their feet. I really hope Armaan will stand by Abhira even in the times when he has complaints with her behavior or her decisions like during the Ruhi-Rohit thing. He can go vent in private but in front of the world and overall- they need to stick together.

When IR happens, I hope Abhira hates Goenkas and Armaan is her anchor and her support in the time

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ditto feelings. Such an imp song and she does not know that her mother used to sing it?I think she is trying to hide it though it would be unimaginable that she is lying in front of God

why will she hide it. she has no reason to. she will proudly say mumma taught me if she recalled. its just a silly way to delay the IR.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think she had said to Ar last time that it was her mother's song. Why did she lie? Or are the writers pretending she did not say that?

no she didnt say anything about mumma then. she is not lying. its just silly writer trope to delay IR.

when she sang it in mussoorie, she stopped when she noticed Armaan and when he said gao, she said- gaana khatam, paisa hazam in jest.