Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ditto feelings. Such an imp song and she does not know that her mother used to sing it?I think she is trying to hide it though it would be unimaginable that she is lying in front of God

why would she hide it? What could be her reasons? I don’t think she is hiding but writers messed up😖

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really do not see why Ruhi ke antics are going unchecked.

Why isnt Manisha shown keeping an eye on her?!

Pinecone thumbnail

they could have shown Abhira reply by saying- "bachpan seh gaana zehen mein hai. kab and kasie seekha woh toh yaad bhi nahi hai ab"

simple.

no mumma, no random temple mein suna etc

Edited by Pinecone - 19 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When Ab give the answer of how she heard O Kanah on a speaker MG, thought about mandir, where he went to do pooja for Aks BD. I don't remember MG playing O kanah that day and when he was playing AK music, Abhira recognize her mother voice and was looking around to see where the music was coming from, dkp you need to do better.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really do not see why Ruhi ke antics are going unchecked.

Why isnt Manisha shown keeping an eye on her?!

keep low exceptions from chachi. Everytime she knows something but later she doesn’t follow up.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

no she didnt say anything about mumma then. she is not lying. its just silly writer trope to delay IR.

when she sang it in mussoorie, she stopped when she noticed Armaan and when he said gao, she said- gaana khatam, paisa hazam in jest.

Naah, she said mumma ka gaana in the mandir during Akshara's birthday and ran to see who was playing it so that she would find out who knew her mumma

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think she had said to Ar last time that it was her mother's song. Why did she lie? Or are the writers pretending she did not say that?

if she said this to Ar last time then I tell you rishta makers are the dumbest on this earth😆 dharti ke bhoj hai Inse consistency except kar is crimesmiley39
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

keep low exceptions from chachi. Everytime she knows something but later she doesn’t follow up.

ya. its so disappointing tbh

There is no point at all to showing her overhear if she is simply gonna be absent everytime Ruhi is doing crap.

She is walking around planning sabotage, being a voyeur and looking at Abhimaan with negativity and no one sees. Manisha sab jaan ke bhi nahi dekhti .

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

if she said this to Ar last time then I tell you rishta makers are the dumbest on this earth😆 dharti ke bhoj hai Inse consistency except kar is crimesmiley39

she didnt say anything before. but there are so many other things she could have said - infact even if she said mumma neh sikhaya and then shown some distraction happen so it couldnt be followed up on- would have been fine. or they could have said- yaad nahi, bachpan seh mere zehen mein hai.