Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

can i just i love that they brought back abhira closing her years and going la la la! felt like chaotic abhira from before showed up πŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸΌ

Yes that was nice touch! I like her being chaotic and herself.

I also think they should have a real convo about kids and all. Abhira is young, has a career to build and they have not even married yet, sirf sagai hui hai. and the 1 year doesnt count given that they werent even in a real shaadi then esp from Armaans side. He definitely is on fast track mode. lol

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Bawri piya played ? SR hogaya smiley36 i heard bawri piya is legacy sr song smiley36 kzk on the way ? smiley37

they showed her on bed intimate moment and next tootha tara dropping from sky and she got up normally. They were normal only. So people need to scratch kuch hua ya nahi. They may keep a backup if they need to show it seems.
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes that was nice touch! I like her being chaotic and herself.

I also think they should have a real convo about kids and all. Abhira is young, has a career to build and they have not even married yet, sirf sagai hui hai. and the 1 year doesnt count given that they werent even in a real shaadi then esp from Armaans side. He definitely is on fast track mode. lol

They are giving vibes like Abhira and Armaan are already married

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Bawri piya played ? SR hogaya smiley36 i heard bawri piya is legacy sr song smiley36 kzk on the way ? smiley37

Of all the things, I want this damn wedding to come through smiley37 Can't stand another attempt at armans shadi , action repeat of this bore fest.

These kind of scenes were filmed on kaira as well before and after shadi, and abhira also . Arre abhim+ akshara. Matlab ek hi hai , enjoy karlo abhi, shadi ke baad kuch nai pata

Originally posted by: maahi11

The question is it was successful attempt of kiss or covered all bases, coz it definitely seemed like that, Armaan sa made entire mahaul for it, who would be immune to it

That bg was played in gen 1 completely when Natik and Akshara consummated their marriage

that bawri piya is used on consummation of main leads in every season till now.
Edited by Mehersudha - 22 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that bawri piya is used on consummation of main leads in every season till now.

I remember only gen 1, it was beautiful that time

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes but they have barely just got together as a couple. sabko sab pata hai about Abhimaan rishtaa dynamics.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Of all the things, I want this damn wedding to come through smiley37 Can't stand another attempt at armans shadi , action repeat of this bore fest.

These kind of scenes were filmed on kaira as well before and after shadi, and abhira also . Arre abhim+ akshara. Matlab ek hi hai , enjoy karlo abhi, shadi ke baad kuch nai pata

exactly shadi se pehle dikhana kya hi. Foreplay is going on for smoother sr 😜 but song used is for SR. Hua ya nahi πŸ˜€
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they showed her on bed intimate moment and next tootha tara dropping from sky and she got up normally. They were normal only. So people need to scratch kuch hua ya nahi. They may keep a backup if they need to show it seems.

ithna thak nahi jayenge if they have not planned a kid without wedlock. Iss baar ab may become mother without a husband that's why makers are delaying their marriage. so iss baar bhi wohi hoga shayad just before wedding somethings terrible will happen and ab will be thrown out and ar will not remember they did this. I guess the reason they did this furing jkrishna janmastami it's easier for fl to point out which day it was. πŸ˜‚

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 22 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yes but they have barely just got together as a couple. sabko sab pata hai about Abhimaan rishtaa dynamics.

Exactly they barely got, but kya hai, India main shaadi baad main hoti hai baby planning phele hoti hai 🀣🀣🀣

Obviously they should wait