Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm skipping and her victim BS about Ab being MG favorite and that loud squeaky voice, my ears can't take it. I don't like the old man but show some respect calling him a liar

Exactly without any proof she was blaming MG.I am glad SS atleast shut her up……she is hella irritating 😠
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Let's hope it's not cause she saw chachi sa watching her so she didn't do anything but her respect for holy things. I was wrong about her once and that was the murti chachi sa broke and I thought it was her smiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

can i just say i love that they brought back abhira closing her ears and going la la la! felt like chaotic abhira from before showed up 🥹🫶🏼

Edited by Sa7861 - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I was just going to ask - who won the bet that it wasn't a dreamsmiley37

Definately not Fortnight - sorry dearsmiley37

looks like my reverse psychology worked😍smiley42

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Plus isn't he the real beta and varis of the house. Yeh expectations toh usse he rakhne hai smiley22

looks like dadisa ka change of heart ke saath memory loss hogaya haismiley37suddenly no sautela taunt to Ar and excepting child from not apna khoon howsmiley29
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Bawri piya played ? SR hogaya smiley36 i heard bawri piya is legacy sr song smiley36 kzk on the way ? smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hate that it takes 1 second for Kaveri to flip to- "oh you are not fit to be bahu" taunts to Abhira. UGH

Arey yaar itni tayyariyan ki hai usne superbly but in no time she has started her toxicity.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Wow what an episode 😍. Nice clothing, lovely asthetics and most importantly my pretty leads❤️…… what a chemistry fab🔥….. loved it was not a dream👏

The question is it was successful attempt of kiss or covered all bases, coz it definitely seemed like that, Armaan sa made entire mahaul for it, who would be immune to it

That bg was played in gen 1 completely when Natik and Akshara consummated their marriage

Edited by maahi11 - 22 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Bawri piya played ? SR hogaya smiley36 i heard bawri piya is legacy sr song smiley36 kzk on the way ? smiley37

It’s a legacy song, played in gen 1

The whole ding dong rehearsal was done before puja and when dadi gave a break. That too when they were fasting it seems as per aryan saying I am hungry 😜. There another hunger running around 🤐. Vidya said bahut jald bacha. Ar abhira kisi shadi hogayi toh bacha hoga na echoed 🤗 . Wait for the ulta result. Chachi guessed right thoda achayi baaki hi ruhi mein, hate ko khatam karni hi bas. Swarnas words don't show ak hate on abhira. Rohit is caring her with medicine and ruhi was angry went goenkas , rohit saw eo faces . Rohit is the Apple of dadi roaming with apple pieces around ruhi. 😂 only one choice they both have only one fruit 😜 samajh gayi there is no option.

Cvs.. Nakli karo sab s2 and s3 ka along with bgm aur kuch nahi hi aapke paas sevai new faces .

Akshara masi reference done by ruhi in episode she is about to blurt it to abhira but stopped e meri m...ka bhajan 😂😂

Ruhi got ignited with vidyas words of bacha hoga to abhimaan. She started her dance with Rohit by stretching her fist to him and he pulled her in. In Anger and hate she is doing everything so nothing works 😤

Baawri piya played with abhimaan coochicoo but did anything happen 🤣🤣 Or they show when needed. But one tootha tara dropped from sky when they were doing coochicoo.

Edited by Mehersudha - 22 days ago