Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I had the same qs. She draws divorce paper on behalf of the couple now she is writing prenup clauses. Acche se dhulayi karegi Ab and I hope Ar too.

At this point I feel ArAb should reject dadisa and just go marry in mandir. Seriously this evil budiya doesn’t deserve ArAb. This should be enough reason for ArAb to understand that dadisa will never accept Ab. Period. 😖

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I was hoping that they would show some maternal aspects to Ab also, but she looked nervous with baccha, she tried certainly and was there throughout and Armaan looked like a seasoned pro. To be expected ig. Abhira is an only child and Armaan is older sibling to 5 younger brothers and sisters. but Ab looks quite affected by all this baccha business.

Well Ab looks very scared in all bachha related talk and scenes. It is expected she will not be thinking about kids so soon and she can talk to Ar about it but I am not sure why she is visibly so nervous? Also from today’s episode I got the feel that Ar as well as other Poddars will be next lining up for kids and that will be source of all drama. Either because of career or because of typical fertility issues.
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Docworld

But what is the significance of this? Is it something related to wealth? Dadisaa is becoming so ajeeb sa..

Mostly wealth, but it also covers spousal support (alimony) in case they divorce, husband's inheritance for their children if they have any. It also includes individual savings/retirement funds.

Edited by Shineeeee - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

you liked Ab outfit and makeup? Dude I hate it. Especially the hair is very auntish🫤

Yep.. That hair style is so boring. Its something similar to her Marathi look. Pata nahi why r they even experimenting?? Isse accha hai ki they allow to remain her in natural hair get up🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Edited by Docworld - 19 days ago

Looking at this baby track, may be Abhira doesn’t want to have a baby soon and then as they already showed she have low platelets she might have problem conceiving like other all FL’s in previous seasons.

DKP , don’t separate Armaan from his kid when ever that happens . He will become best papa.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1829337764766388645

baby ji 🥰

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1829345333127913831

Edited by Chaitu.V - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Mostly wealth, but it also covers spousal support (alimony) in case they divorce, husband's inheritance for their children if they have any. It also includes individual savings/retirement funds.

So I think a gold digger kind of thought is again instilled in Kaveri's brain... Oh nosmiley44smiley29
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Quickly ffed the episode.. loved the precap!! Especially dadisa’s dialogue - jis din zid aur khudari ke beech ka farak samajh jaugi uss din rishte nibhana sikh jaugi😍!! The thing which we have been saying since day 1.. iss ladki ko bas faltu mein tadi dikhana aata hai but self respect ke naam pe stays in her would be husband’s outhouse

And abheera has self respect?🤔 Aaj tak kabhi dekha toh nahi… Kitni saari galat fehmiyan paal rakhi hai baby queen ne🤭..

the best part is baby queen refused to sign prenup… ab sign kese kar sakti hai.. freeloading is in her blood… pehle toh Ar ko chodegi nahi aur chodna pada toh achi khasi alimony legi coz she knows khudse toh bas 8 rs leke dar dar bhatak sakti hai🤣

She wants the money or not , who cares ? If she doesn't want it , thats what is written in the prenuptial toh sign it ..baat khatam..making an issue out of everything seems to be the trend .. ..Harr baat samjhani padti hai inko.

I think prenuptial is a very practical approach in today's times...its nothing to get so emotional or offended ..talk it out ..

But yahan toh majnu ki aulad Mr arman will jump in & show how much he supports his wife..that time he also divorced her just bec dadisa said so. 😆

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Looking at this baby track, may be Abhira doesn’t want to have a baby soon and then as they already showed she have low platelets she might have problem conceiving like other all FL’s in previous seasons.

DKP , don’t separate Armaan from his kid when ever that happens . He will become best papa.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1829337764766388645

And Abhira’s baby ji is so cute 🥰

https://x.com/Cap_am_I/status/1829336084695953675

Yep Abhira wants to delay pregnancy for atleast 2 years. An article mentioned this. So I guess may be Dadisa got to know this+ Ruhi's another cheap plan is the reason behind precap.

Originally posted by: Visszz

I was thinking about this ..Abhitak prenup drama aayi kyu nahi ????smiley36...Pata dha koi na koi ye drama lekar aayega...

Seems next session of Armaan Dadi confrontation may happen...

In India is prenup a common thing ? I do not think so. Actually I have not seen this prenup thing in other serials either. And if u have a good lawyer the husband can tactfully avoid hefty alimony thats why I guess the prenup is still not that important.

If they were shooting in certain states of US where divorce by default means 50% of wealth loss then it makes sense.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep Abhira wants to delay pregnancy for atleast 2 years. An article mentioned this. So I guess may be Dadisa got to know this+ Ruhi's another cheap plan is the reason behind precap.

how does prenup solve the issue of Abhira not wanting to be a mom immediately