Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 19 days ago

Quickly ffed the episode.. loved the precap!! Especially dadisa’s dialogue - jis din zid aur khudari ke beech ka farak samajh jaugi uss din rishte nibhana sikh jaugi😍!! The thing which we have been saying since day 1.. iss ladki ko bas faltu mein tadi dikhana aata hai but self respect ke naam pe stays in her would be husband’s outhouse

And abheera has self respect?🤔 Aaj tak kabhi dekha toh nahi… Kitni saari galat fehmiyan paal rakhi hai baby queen ne🤭..

the best part is baby queen refused to sign prenup… ab sign kese kar sakti hai.. freeloading is in her blood… pehle toh Ar ko chodegi nahi aur chodna pada toh achi khasi alimony legi coz she knows khudse toh bas 8 rs leke dar dar bhatak sakti hai🤣

Edited by Firefly_shines - 19 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Abhira dressed hot for one day and armaan got baby fever, so she is like nope I better get back to ugly fits with full slevees smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri seedha armaan k saamney he baat karti, or she likes to get lectures from armaan and abhira separatelysmiley37

The irritating part is end me phir se mein mazak kar rah dha,test kar rah dha bolke baat ka rust and dust karega smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

The irritating part is end me phir se mein mazak kar rah dha,test kar rah dha bolke baat ka rust and dust karega smiley39

Kaveri literally have her a blank cheque which she returned last time, ek he baat par kitna ghoomenge smiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So what function is loading next? They all are again dressed up🤔

I don't know but Abhira was looking great and I think they were discussing prenup. Don't worry we'll find out soon. There's about to be sum spoilers posted on SM

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

what more proof does Kaveri need that Abhira is not a gold digger?!

she returned blank cheques, she is taking loan now

aur kya karein?!

Edited by Pinecone - 19 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Didn't like her in janamashtami outfit also. Hair was pathetic, covered almost her forehead , 2 kg make up , outfit was meh and the fit was as usual ekdum bekar . They must give her outfits according to her figure . BTW ye sab loan se paise se ya arman ke ?smiley39

Itna smoke create kiya jaise mai hoon na se srk nikal ke aa raha hai .

Originally posted by: Visszz

But precap says sunday onwards so I am expecting this drama for a week.🙄

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know but Abhira was looking great and I think they were discussing prenup. Don't worry we'll find out soon. There's about to be sum spoilers posted on SM

you liked Ab outfit and makeup? Dude I hate it. Especially the hair is very auntish🫤

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Quickly ffed the episode.. loved the precap!! Especially dadisa’s dialogue - jis din zid aur khudari ke beech ka farak samajh jaugi uss din rishte nibhana sikh jaugi😍!! The thing which we have been saying since day 1.. iss ladki ko bas faltu mein tadi dikhana aata hai but self respect ke naam pe stays in her would be husband’s outhouse

And abheera has self respect?🤔 Aaj tak kabhi dekha toh nahi… Kitni saari galat fehmiyan paal rakhi hai baby queen ne🤭..

the best part is baby queen refused to sign prenup… ab sign kese kar sakti hai.. freeloading is in her blood… pehle toh Ar ko chodegi nahi aur chodna pada toh achi khasi alimony legi coz she knows khudse toh bas 8 rs leke dar dar bhatak sakti hai🤣

prenuptial agreement is common these days in high class society. Dadi is checking abhira to the core no doubts. Abhiras ego is termed as self respect. The day ar choses his family against abhira her ego so called self-respect jumps in. The day ar choses only abhira against family her self respect is kept in outhouse in the name of love. Abhira vs dadi is daily rashan both won't bend easily. Impulsive nature of abhira is always shown. Her doubts on ruhi are always there but should be exposed in right time not wrong time. Trp is not raising with leads romance or shadi preparations. So dadi vs abhira goes on. Seeing precap i felt abhira will run away like naira only faking an accident. As she is given more responsibility which she is not prepared yet. She wanted to have career but now it's going as proving best bahu best biwi best mother etc. Abhira will not leave ar until her moms past is out or some blames on abhira regarding ruro life. Dadis prayers iss ladki ar ko chodke jani hi has to come. Ar is the one who is balancing everything and he is little aged and matured too.