Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Prenup agreement?? Another manipulative session by Ruhi Birla?? Phuphasa is visibly ok with ArAb marriage.. So I guess kaand humari chindi vamp ka hi hainsmiley44

Originally posted by: Sa7861

idek how abhira can even get blamed for this when dadisa was the one who brought it up. abhira has never asked for anything from them when they were married and during the divorce. what's the point of it? i understand if the prenup is between the couple, but dadisa should know by now that abhira doesn't care for any part of the poddar wealth.

Dadisa toh samajh bhi jaengi kuch dino baad but kuch log qayamat tak bakwaas mein lage hi rahenge. Matlab subhe subhe itna zeher kahan se laate hain bhagwaan hi jaanesmiley24

My whole excitement went down the drain😡 I feel this wedding will be maha boring. Makers are spoiling it knowingly just to focus on dadi and Ru.smiley15

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dadi sa can ask for prenup these things happen everyday in rich families it's nothing new. Even if both families are well it's to protect the other asset. It's normally not the man it's the elder of the family. Ab can sign or not sign is up to her.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

prenuptial agreement is common these days in high class society. Dadi is checking abhira to the core no doubts. Abhiras ego is termed as self respect. The day ar choses his family against abhira her ego so called self-respect jumps in. The day ar choses only abhira against family her self respect is kept in outhouse in the name of love. Abhira vs dadi is daily rashan both won't bend easily. Impulsive nature of abhira is always shown. Her doubts on ruhi are always there but should be exposed in right time not wrong time. Trp is not raising with leads romance or shadi preparations. So dadi vs abhira goes on. Seeing precap i felt abhira will run away like naira only faking an accident. As she is given more responsibility which she is not prepared yet. She wanted to have career but now it's going as proving best bahu best biwi best mother etc. Abhira will not leave ar until her moms past is out or some blames on abhira regarding ruro life. Dadis prayers iss ladki ar ko chodke jani hi has to come. Ar is the one who is balancing everything and he is little aged and matured too.

This show needs some solid villain like YUVRAJ . Kaveri, ruhi, fufa yeh sab zara bhi tagde negative characters nahi lagte hai.
So agar writer ko apne show ke liye villain chahiye he chahiye toh YUVRAJ ko wapas laye, in sab se villaingiri na ho payegi.

Uper se yeh baccha isiliye aj dikhaya gaya tha just to show Armaan’s fatherhood side. This is mostly leading towards infertility track.

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

What's wrong with dragonsa. Hope chuhi doesn't have any hands in it. Hope it's chuhis dream or dragonsa testing Abhira.

I think real hain. During Charu Dev affair also Ruhi had successfully instigated Kaveri against Abhira. Now that she cant manipulate Armaan, target should be Kaveri. Or else what can be the reason for this?

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Dadi sa can ask for prenup these things happen everyday in rich families it's nothing new. Even if both families are well it's to protect the other asset. It's normally not the man it's the elder of the family. Ab can sign or not sign is up to her.

But what is the significance of this? Is it something related to wealth? Dadisaa is becoming so ajeeb sa..

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

What the hell? Who the heck is KP to bring prenup between two mature adults? smiley7 Man why you even agreed to ArAb marriage? How is this different than their first deal wali shaadi…. Gosh KP can never changesmiley15

I had the same qs. She draws divorce paper on behalf of the couple now she is writing prenup clauses. Acche se dhulayi karegi Ab and I hope Ar too.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

you liked Ab outfit and makeup? Dude I hate it. Especially the hair is very auntish🫤

I don't care anymore what Abhira wears, cause I'm still seeing Bawari Piya through the whole episode, I have to watch the precap again but probably still won't care, sach mein smiley36

I'll go watch precap again to comment

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.